أين الموقع الذي تريد ‎زيارته في دﺑلن

الاختيار
الخاص بك

Casino of Marino

Point Of Interest

ساعة واحدة

الوقت المقدر

The Casino at Marino is a folly located in Marino, Dublin, Ireland which was designed by Scottish architect William Chambers for James Caulfeild, the 1st Earl of Charlemont, starting in the late 1750s and finishing around 1775. It is a small and perfect example of Neo-Classical architecture, situated in the gardens of Marino House. Although proud of the design, Chambers was never able to visit the completed building, as he was constantly employed in England.

الهاتف

+353 1 833 1618

الموقع الإلكتروني

http://www.casinomarino.ie/
Powered by Google