أين الموقع الذي تريد ‎زيارته في كييف

    • معالم المدينة (19)

    • البوابة الذهبية

      البوابة الذهبية (بالأوكرانية: Золоті ворота) وهو معلم مُهِم في مدينة كييف القديمة وقد كانت بوابة لطريق البوابة التاريخي في حصن المدينة وهو متمركز في عاصمة أوكرانيا وحالياً هو قبلة سياحية في البلد حيث يمر خط سكك حديد من عنده وقد صممت من قبل ياروسلاف الحكيم على الطراز البيزنطي بنيت مابين فترة 1017-1024 ميلادية.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • كاتدرائية القديسة صوفيا

      كاتدرائية القديسة صوفيا هي كاتدرائية مدينة كييف يعود تاريخ بنائها إلى حكم كييف روس، اليوم هي واحدة من أهم المعالم في أوكرانيا ومدرجة ضمن مواقع التراث العالمي مع دير كهف كييف، اسم الكاتدرائية أتى من أيا صوفيا وألتي كانت موجودة في القسطنطينية وقد بُنيت في سنة 989 ميلادية.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • دير القديس ميخائيل الذهبي القبة

      دير القديس ميخائيل الذهبي القبة (بالأوكرانيّة: Михайлівський золотоверхий монастир) هو دير أرثوذكسي شرقي يقع في مدينة كييف، عاصمة أوكرانيا. ويقع الدير على الضفة اليمنى لنهر دنيبر على حافة شمال شرق من كاتدرائية القديسة صوفيا. يقع الدير في موقع المدينة التاريخي والتجاري والتاجر. بني الدير أصلاً في العصور الوسطى من قِبل الأمير سفياتوبولك ازياسلافيتش، ويضم الدير كاتدرائية، وغرفة يوحنا الإنجيلي، التي بنيت في عام 1713، والبوابة الاقتصادية، التي شيدت في 1760 وبرج جرس الدير، التي أضيفت بين الأعوام 1716-1719. أعيد بناء الجزء الخارجي من هيكل الدير حسب الطراز الباروكي الأوكراني في القرن الثامن عشر في حين بقي الطراز المعماري الداخلي على الطراز الأصلي البيزنطي وقد تم هدم الكاتدرائية الأصلية من قبل السلطات السوفياتية في 1930، وأعيد بناؤها من جديد عقب سقوط النظام الشيوعي وافتتحت من جديد في عام 1999 بعد استقلال أوكرانيا عام 1991.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • St. Andrew's Church

      St. Andrew's Church (Ukrainian: Андріївська церква, Andriyivs'ka tserkva) is a major Baroque church located in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine. The church was constructed between 1747 and 1754, to a design by the Italian architect Bartolomeo Rastrelli. It is sometimes referred to as a cathedral. The church is part of the National Sanctuary "Sophia of Kyiv" as a landmark of cultural heritage. The church has no bells, as according to legend, their noise would cause flooding of the left part of the city.St Andrew's Church overlooks the historic Podil neighborhood, situated on a steep hill to which the church gave its current name—Andriyivska Hill. It is currently one of four architectural landmarks of Ukraine, which were put down on the List of Mankind Treasures of Five Continents by the world society.As the church sits atop a hill, foundation problems have been one of the main concerns of preservationists. More recently, the foundation below the church has started to shift, causing some concerns that the church's foundation might collapse. Cracks have already appeared in the foundation, and some of the church's falling decor has been found in neighboring areas.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Andriivs'kyi descent

      Andriyivskyy Descent (Ukrainian: Андріївський узвіз, Andriyivs’kyi uzviz, literally: Andrew's Descent) is a historic descent connecting Kiev's Upper Town neighborhood and the historically commercial Podil neighborhood. The street, often advertised by tour guides and operators as the "Montmartre of Kiev", is a major tourist attraction of the city. It is included in the list of national landmarks by the government resolution. In addition, the street is also part of the Kiev city historic reserve "Ancient Kiev", while the St.Andrew's Church belongs to the National historic reserve "Sophia of Kiev". The descent, 720 metres (2,360 ft) in length, is constructed of laid cobblestones and connects Old Kyiv (Upper city) with Podil (Lower city). It starts at the end of Volodymyrska Street and winds down steeply around the Zamkova Hora hill, ending near the Kontraktova Square. The Andriyivskyy Descent is marked by a couple historic landmarks, including the Castle of Richard the Lionheart, the 18th century baroque Saint Andrew's Church, famed Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov's house, and numerous other monuments. Recent talk of the descent's reconstruction has been going since 2006, when a local grassroots organization aimed at saving the Andriyivskyy Descent collected more than 1,000 signatures to petition local authorities to take action on the descent's reconstruction. On June 23, 2009, the Kiev City Council administration approved the reconstruction of the Andriyivskyi Descent, which was officially announced a year earlier by Mayor Leonid Chernovetsky. The exact timeline for reconstruction has not yet been adopted, although the reconstruction's budget has been drafted in the city's 2010 budget.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Kiev Funicular

      The Kiev Funicular (Ukrainian: Київський фунікулер) serves the city of Kiev, connecting the historic Uppertown, and the lower commercial neighborhood of Podil through the steep Volodymyrska Hill overseeing the Dnieper River. The line consists of only two stations and is operated by the Kiev city community enterprise Kyivpastrans.

      الوقت في الموقع: ٣٠ دقيقة
    • Kiev River Port

      The Kyiv River Port (Ukrainian: Київський річковий порт; translit. Kyivskyi richkovyi port) is the main river port of Kiev, located on the right bank of the Dnieper River in the Podil neighborhood of the city. The port has own fleet that serves as a shipping company.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعتان
    • ميدان الاستقلال

      ميدان الاستقلال (بالأوكرانية: Майдан Незалежності «ميدان نيزاليجنوستي») أكبر ميادين العاصمة الأوكرانية كييف، وكان ساحة تظاهر واعتصام مرات عديدة جعلت له أهمية سياسية كبيرة في البلاد.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Taras Shevchenko Park

      جامعة تاراس شفتشينكو الوطنية في كييف (بالأوكرانية: Київський національний університет імені Тараса Шевченка) هي جامعة تقع في كييف عاصمة أوكرانيا. تأسست هذه الجامعة في سنة 1834 وهي ثالث جامعة في أوكرانيا من حيث القدم بعد جامعة لفيف وجامعة خاركوف. سميت باسم الشاعر الأوكراني تاراس شيفتشينكو.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Kiev Pechersk Lavra

      Kiev Pechersk Lavra, Kyiv Pechersk Lavra or Kyivo-Pechers’ka Lavra (Ukrainian: Києво-Печерська лавра: Kyievo-Pechers'ka lavra; Russian: Киeво-Печерская лавра: Kiyevo-Pecherskaya lavra), also known as the Kiev Monastery of the Caves, is a historic Orthodox Christian monastery which gave its name to one of the city districts where it is located in Kiev. Since its foundation as the cave monastery in 1051, the Lavra has been a preeminent center of Eastern Orthodox Christianity in Eastern Europe. Together with the Saint Sophia Cathedral, it is inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The monastery complex is considered a separate national historic-cultural preserve (sanctuary), the national status to which was granted on 13 March 1996. The Lavra is not only located in another part of the city, but is part of a different national sanctuary than Saint Sophia Cathedral. While being a cultural attraction, the monastery is once again active, with over 100 monks in residence. It was named one of the Seven Wonders of Ukraine on 21 August 2007, based on voting by experts and the internet community.Currently, the jurisdiction over the site is divided between the state museum, National Kyiv-Pechersk Historic-Cultural Preserve, and the Ukrainian Orthodox Church as the site of the chief monastery of that Church and the residence of its leader, Onufrius, Metropolitan of Kiev and All Ukraine.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعتان
    • The Motherland Monument

      The Motherland Monument (Ukrainian: Батьківщина-Мати, romanized: Batkivshchýna-Máty, Russian: Родина-мать) is a monumental statue in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. The sculpture is a part of the National Museum of the History of Ukraine in the Second World War.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • St.Volodymyr's Cathedral

      St Volodymyr's Cathedral (Ukrainian: Володимирський собор, Russian: Владимирский собор) is a cathedral in the centre of Kiev. It is one of the city's major landmarks and the mother cathedral of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church – Kiev Patriarchate, one of two major Ukrainian Orthodox Churches.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • مجمع أولمبيسكي الوطني الرياضي

      House of Football (Ukrainian: Будинок футболу, Budynok futbolu) is a headquarters of the Football Federation of Ukraine located in Kiev, Ukraine, right next to the Olympiyskiy National Sports Complex. The construction of the building started back on April 15, 2004. The construction was sponsored by the UEFA program "HatTrick". The opening ceremony of the House of Football on November 30, 2006 attended the former UEFA President Lennart Johansson, President of the Football Federation of Ukraine Hryhoriy Surkis as well as other important officials among which were Leonid Kuchma, Valeriy Pustovoitenko, Leonid Kravchuk, Michel Platini. The building has five floors, four conference halls, restaurant, its own television studio and mini publishing, as well as the museum of the Football History of Ukraine. Right across the street is located Bannikov Stadium, while in a close proximity there are the Light-Athletics Training Complex "Atlet", the Central Military Clinical Hospital of Ministry of Defense, Kiev Fortress, the big factory "RADAR", the Kiev city clinic hospital #17, the National University of Physical Education and Sports.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Khreschatyk Street

      خريشاتك: (بالأوكرانية: Хрещатик) الشارع الرئيسي في كييف عاصمة أوكرانيا ، بطول - 1.3 كم، الاتجاه - من الشمال الشرقي إلى الجنوب الغربي. يبدأ من الساحة الأوروبية، ويمر عبر ساحة الاستقلال وينتهي بساحة بيسارابيان. أهم الأماكن التي تقع في شارع خريشاتك: مجلس مدينة كييف وإدارة الدولة بمدينة كييف، مكتب البريد الرئيسي، وزارة السياسة الزراعية، لجنة الدولة للتلفزيون والراديو، السوق المركزي، سوق بيساربيان.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Podil

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعتان
    • Friendship of Nations Arch

      The Peoples' Friendship Arch (Ukrainian: Арка дружби народів, romanized: Arka druzhby narodiv) is a monument in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. It was opened together with the All-Union Lenin Museum (today, Ukrainian House) on November 7, 1982 to commemorate the 60th Anniversary of the USSR and the celebration of the 1,500th Anniversary of the Kiev city. On 20 May 2016 the Ukrainian government announced plans to dismantle the arch as part of its decommunization laws. In its place is planned a memorial dedicated to veterans of the War in Donbass. Director of the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance Volodymyr Viatrovych stated in February 2018 that "a sculptural group" of the monument should be removed according to the decommunization laws.For the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, the arch was temporarily painted into a rainbow and renamed the Arch of Diversity; with the arch doubling as the symbol of the Kyiv Pride parade. At night, the arch illuminates as a rainbow as well. Three weeks later everything was turned back to normal.

      الوقت في الموقع: ٣٠ دقيقة
    • Kyiv in miniature

      Kiev in Miniature (Ukrainian: Київ в мініатюрі) is a park of miniatures, situated in Kiev in the area of Hydropark. There are exposed models of Kiev architectural sightseeings, in the scale of 1:33. The park's area is 1.8 hectares (4.4 acres). It was opened on 23 June 2006, the closest metro station to it is Hydropark.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Trukhaniv Island

      Trukhaniv Island (Ukrainian: Труханів острів, translit.: Trukhaniv ostriv) is an island located on the Dnieper River opposite the historic Podil neighbourhood of the city of Kiev.

      الوقت في الموقع: ٣ ساعات
    • M. M. Hryshko National Botanical Garden

      The M. M. Hryshko National Botanical Garden (Ukrainian: Національний ботанічний сад імені М.М. Гришка, Natsionalnyi botanichnyi sad im. M.M.Hryshka) is located in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. The M. M. Hryshko National Botanical Garden is a botanical garden of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. It is named after the Soviet botanist Mykola Hryshko who was born in Poltava. Founded in 1936, the garden covers 1.3 km² (120 hectares) and contains 13,000 types of trees, shrubs, flowers and other plants from all over the world. It has many coniferous trees and honey locusts, and flowers such as peonies, roses, magnolias, and bushes including lilacs. The garden has hothouses, conservatories, greenhouses and rosaries. It is the most popular amongst the residents, where one can see exotic plants, and attend flower exhibitions. The blooming lilacs at the end of spring are popular in the central garden. The Vydubychi Monastery and Trinity Monastery of St. Jonas are located on the grounds of the botanical gardens. The territory of the garden is divided into floristic complexes, such as Ukrainian Carpathians, Plains of Ukraine, Crimea, Caucasus, Central Asia, Altai and Western Siberia, Far East. In every zone plants typical for particular region can be found. Geography and landscape of each territory were recreated as well. Also the garden has large collection of unique and rare tropical and subtropical plants that are represented in the greenhouse. The Botanical garden can impress with more than 350 species of orchids.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعتان
    • المتاحف والثقافة (11)

    • Ukrainian National Chornobyl Museum

      The Ukrainian National Chernobyl Museum (Ukrainian: Український національний музей "Чорнобиль", Ukrayins'kyy natsional'nyy muzey "Chornobyl'") is a history museum in Kiev, Ukraine, dedicated to the 1986 Chernobyl disaster and its consequences. It houses an extensive collection of visual media, artifacts, scale models, and other representational items designed to educate the public about many aspects of the disaster. Several exhibits depict the technical progression of the accident, and there are also many areas dedicated to the loss of life and cultural ramifications of the disaster. Due to the nature of the subject material, the museum provides a very visually engaging experience. The museum occupies an early 20th-century building which formerly housed a fire brigade and was donated in 1992 by the State Fire Protection Guard.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعتان
الاختيار
الخاص بك