أين الموقع الذي تريد ‎زيارته في سانت بطرسبرغ

    • معالم المدينة (17)

    • Palace Square

      ساحة القصر ((بالروسية: Дворцовая площадь), دفورتسفايا بلوشداد)، هي ساحة تصل بين جسر القصر ونيفسكي بروسبيكت والميدان الرئيسي في مدينة سانت بطرسبرغ والامبراطورية الروسية. كانت هده الساحة مسرحا لعدة أحداث عالمية الصدى منها الأحد الدامي والثورة البلشفية.

      الوقت في الموقع: ٣٠ دقيقة
    • قصر كاثرين

      قصر كاثرين (بالروسية: Екатерининский дворец) هو قصر روكوكو يقع في تساركوي سيلو وألتي تبعد 30 كلم جنوب سانت بطرسبرغ في روسيا، بني في سنة 1712 بأمر من الإمبراطورة الروسية كاثرين الأولى، وقد كان يعتبر القصر الصيفي للقياصرة الروس وأما اليوم هي متحف معروض للسواح.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعتان
    • كنيسة المخلص بالدم

      كنيسة المُخلِّص على الدم المراق (بالروسية: Церковь Спаса на Крови) هي أحد المعالم الرئيسية في مدينة سانت بطرسبرغ الروسيَّة. وتُعرف الكنيسة بأسماء عدة ومنها كنيسة على الدم المراق (Церковь на Крови) أو معبد المُخلِّص على الدم المراق (Храм Спаса на Крови) أو كاتدرائية قيامة يسوع (Собор Воскресения Христова). بُنيت هذه الكنيسة على الموقع الذي أصيب فيه الإمبراطور ألكسندر الثاني بجرحٍ قاتل على يد مجموعة من الخصوم السياسيين في شهر مارس من عام 1881. وهكذا فقد شُيدت هذه الكنيسة خلال الفترة من عام 1883 حتى عام 1907 بتمويل من العائلة الإمبراطورية.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Kazan Cathedral

      كاتدرائية كازان (بالروسية: Каза́нский кафедра́льный собо́р)، هي كاتدرائية روسية تابعة للطائفة الأرثوذكسية الشرقية، تقع مقرها في مدينة سانت بطرسبرغ في روسيا الاتحادية، بدأت تنفيذ أعمال البناء سنة 1801م، وتم إنجازها سنة 1811م، ومن أشهر الشخصيات التي دفنت في الكاتدرائية هو ميخائيل كوتوزوف.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • كاتدرائية القديس إسحاق

      كاتدرائية سانت إسحاق (بالروسية: Исаа́киевский Собо́р)، هي كنيسة مسيحية تنتمي للطائفة الأرثوذكسية، بنيت عام 1858، وشهدت كاتدرائية الحصار الأشهر في الحرب العالمية الثانية مابين عام 1941 و1944.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Cruiser Aurora

      Aurora (Russian: Авро́ра, tr. Avrora, IPA: [ɐˈvrorə]) is a 1900 Russian protected cruiser, currently preserved as a museum ship in Saint Petersburg. Aurora was one of three Pallada-class cruisers, built in Saint Petersburg for service in the Pacific. All three ships of this class served during the Russo-Japanese War. Aurora survived the Battle of Tsushima and was interned under US protection in the Philippines, and eventually returned to the Baltic Fleet. The second ship, Pallada, was sunk by the Japanese at Port Arthur in 1904. The third ship, Diana, was interned in Saigon after the Battle of the Yellow Sea. One of the first incidents of the October Revolution in Russia took place on the cruiser Aurora, which reportedly fired the first shot, signalling the beginning of the attack on the Winter Palace.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Admiralteystvo

      The Admiralty building is the former headquarters of the Admiralty Board and the Imperial Russian Navy in St. Petersburg, Russia and the current headquarters of the Russian Navy.The edifice was re-built in the nineteenth century to support the Tsar's maritime ambitions. The original design was a fortified shipyard which was later surrounded by five bastions and further protected by a moat.The Empire Style edifice visible today lining the Admiralty Quay was constructed to Andreyan Zakharov's design between 1806 and 1823. Located at the western end of the Nevsky Prospekt, The Admiralty with its gilded spire topped by a golden weather-vane in the shape of a small sail warship (Korablik), is one of the city's most conspicuous landmarks and the focal point of old St. Petersburg's three main streets - Nevsky Prospect, Gorokhovaya Street, and Voznesensky Avenue - underscoring the importance Peter I placed on Russia's Navy. Vladimir Nabokov, writer and native of St. Petersburg, wrote a short story in May 1933 entitled "The Admiralty Spire."

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Peter and Paul Fortress

      The Peter and Paul Fortress is the original citadel of St. Petersburg, Russia, founded by Peter the Great in 1703 and built to Domenico Trezzini's designs from 1706 to 1740 as a star fortress. In the early 1920s, it was still used as a prison and execution ground by the Bolshevik government.Today it has been adapted as the central and most important part of the State Museum of Saint Petersburg History. The museum has gradually become virtually the sole owner of the fortress building, except the structure occupied by the Saint Petersburg Mint (Monetniy Dvor).

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • بيترهوف

      بيترهوف (بالروسية: Петерго́ф, Petergóf) (تعني قصر بطرس) هو في الواقع سلسلة من القصور والحدائق التي تبعد 29 كم في مدينة سانت بطرسبرغ في روسيا بنيت بناء على أوامر من بطرس الأكبر. يشار إليها أحيانا باسم فرساي الروسي، كما أنها من مواقع التراث العالمي. تأسست المدينة عام 1710 لتكون مقرا ريفيا لاباطرة روسيا ومنحت صفة المدينة عام 1762. تشتهر المدينة باثارها المعمارية وقصورها ومنتزهاتها التي بنيت وصممت منذ القرن 18.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعتان
    • Summer Garden

      بيترهوف (بالروسية: Петерго́ф, Petergóf) (تعني قصر بطرس) هو في الواقع سلسلة من القصور والحدائق التي تبعد 29 كم في مدينة سانت بطرسبرغ في روسيا بنيت بناء على أوامر من بطرس الأكبر. يشار إليها أحيانا باسم فرساي الروسي، كما أنها من مواقع التراث العالمي. تأسست المدينة عام 1710 لتكون مقرا ريفيا لاباطرة روسيا ومنحت صفة المدينة عام 1762. تشتهر المدينة باثارها المعمارية وقصورها ومنتزهاتها التي بنيت وصممت منذ القرن 18.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Vasilyevsky Island

      Vasilyevsky Island (Russian: Васи́льевский о́стров, Vasilyevsky Ostrov, V.O.) is an island in St. Petersburg, Russia, bordered by the Bolshaya Neva and Malaya Neva Rivers (in the delta of the Neva River) in the south and northeast, and by the Gulf of Finland in the west. Vasilyevsky Island is separated from Dekabristov Island by the Smolenka River. Together they form the territory of Vasileostrovsky District, an administrative division of Saint Petersburg. Situated just across the river from the Winter Palace, it constitutes a large portion of the city's historic center. Two of the most famous St. Petersburg bridges, Palace Bridge and Blagoveshchensky Bridge, connect it with the mainland to the south. The Exchange Bridge and Tuchkov Bridge across the Malaya Neva connect it with Petrogradsky Island. Vasilyevsky Island is served by Vasileostrovskaya and Primorskaya stations of Saint Petersburg Metro (Line 3 ). There are plans to build new Metro stations on Vasilyevsky Island by extending Line 4 (the Orange Line) to the Island. In addition, the island is serviced by bus routes and tramway lines.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعتان
    • Pavlovskiy Dvorets

      Pavlovsk Palace (Russian: Павловский дворец) is an 18th-century Russian Imperial residence built by the order of Catherine the Great for her son, Grand Duke Paul, in Pavlovsk, within Saint Petersburg. After his death, it became the home of his widow, Maria Feodorovna. The palace and the large English garden surrounding it are now a Russian state museum and public park.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعتان
    • كاتدرائية سمولني، قاعة الحفلات الموسيقية والمعارض

      دير سمولني (بالروسيَّة: Смольный монастырь) هو دير أرثوذكسي شرقي يقع على ضفة نهر نيفا في مدينة سانت بطرسبرغ الروسية. ويتألف من كاتدرائية سوبور ومُجّمع من المباني المحيطة به.وقد بني هذا الدير الروسي الأرثوذكسي لإيواء إليزابيث إمبراطورة روسيا ابنة بطرس الأكبر. بعدما لم يسمح لها الخلافة على العرش، وبالتالي اختارت أن تصبح راهبة. لكن أطيح بعدما أطيح بسلفها الامبراطوري، إيفان السادس في انقلاب (قام به الحرس الملكي في عام 1741). قررت اليزابيث الخروج من الحياة الرهبانية وقبلت العرض المقدم من العرش الروسي وأضحى الدير يعمل برعاية ملكية.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Домик Петра I

      The cabin of Peter the Great (Russian: Domik Petra I or Domik Petra Pervogo or Domik Petra Velikogo) is a small wooden house which was the first St Petersburg "palace" of Tsar Peter the Great. The log cabin was constructed in three days in May 1703, by soldiers of the Semyonovskiy Regiment. At that time, the new St. Petersburg was described as "a heap of villages linked together, like some plantation in the West Indies". The date of its construction is now considered to mark the foundation of the city. The design is a combination of an izba, a traditional Russian countryside house typical of the 17th century, and the Tsar's beloved Dutch Baroque, later to evolve into the Petrine Baroque. Peter built similar domiki elsewhere in Russia - for example, in Voronezh, and Vologda. The wooden cabin in St. Petersburg covers only 60 square metres (650 sq ft) and contains three rooms - living room, bedroom, and study. It has large ornate windows and a high hipped roof of wooden tiles. Inside, the wooden walls were painted with red oil to resemble brick, and the rooms came to be known as the "red chambers" (krasnyie khoromtsy). There are no fires or chimneys, as it was intended to be used only in the warmer summer months. It was occupied by the Tsar between 1703 and 1708, while Peter supervised the construction of the new imperial city and the Peter and Paul Fortress. The cabin was moved to its present location, 6 Petrovskaia Naberezhnaia, in 1711 from its original site on the north bank of the River Neva close to the present Winter Palace. Peter had it encased for its protection within a red brick pavilion in 1723, and ordered that it be preserved for posterity as a memorial to his modesty, and the creation of St. Petersburg ex nihilo. Catherine the Great ordered the shelter for the cabin to be renovated in 1784, and the protective brick pavilion was reconstructed by Nicholas I in the 1840s. Nicholas I also had the bedroom converted into a chapel dedicated to Christ the Redeemer, and iron railings were added in 1874. Peter's domiki were used to mark significant dates, such as the bicentenary of Peter's birth in 1672. They became a centre of devotion to the tsar, the Russian Orthodox Church, and the Russian motherland (rodina). An image of the log cabin was included on the Peter the Great Fabergé egg, created in 1903 to celebrate the bicentenary of the founding of St. Petersburg. After the Russian Revolution, they became symbols of Russian heroic labour. A prized national monument, the contents were removed, and the Cabin was boarded up and camouflaged during the Second World War. It was the first St. Petersburg museum to reopen in September 1944, after the end of the Siege of Leningrad. Personal and domestic objects owned and used by Peter are still displayed within, and a bust of Peter by Parmen Zabello stands outside. The cabin is open to the public as a branch of the Russian Museum.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • Rostral'naya Kolonna

      A rostral column is a type of victory column, originating in ancient Greece and Rome where they were erected to commemorate a naval military victory. Traditionally, rostra – the prows or rams of captured ships – were mounted on the columns. Rostral columns of the modern world include the Columbus Memorial at Columbus Circle in New York City, and the paired Saint Petersburg Rostral Columns.

      الوقت في الموقع: ٣٠ دقيقة
    • Nevsky Prospect

      Nevsky Prospect (Russian: Не́вский проспе́кт, tr. Nevsky Prospekt, IPA: [ˈnʲɛfskʲɪj prɐˈspʲɛkt]) is the main street in the city of St. Petersburg in Russia. It takes its name from the Alexander Nevsky Lavra, the monastery which stands at the eastern end of the street, and which in turn commemorates the Russian hero Prince Saint Alexander Nevsky (1221-1263). Following his founding of Saint Petersburg in 1703, Tsar Peter I planned the course of the street as the beginning of the road to Novgorod and Moscow. The avenue runs from the Admiralty in the west to the Moscow Railway Station and, after veering slightly southwards at Vosstaniya Square, to the Alexander Nevsky Lavra. Major sights include the Rastrelliesque Stroganov Palace, the huge neoclassical Kazan Cathedral, the Art Nouveau Bookhouse, Elisseeff Emporium, half a dozen 18th-century churches, a monument to Catherine the Great, an enormous 18th-century shopping mall, a mid-19th-century department store, the Russian National Library, the Anichkov Bridge with its horse statues, and the Singer House. Nikolai Gogol described the feverish life of the avenue in his story "Nevsky Prospekt", published in 1835. Fyodor Dostoevsky often employed Nevksy Prospekt as a setting in his works, such as Crime and Punishment (1866) and The Double: A Petersburg Poem (1846). The café-restaurant which the famous writers of the 19th-century Golden Age of the Russian literature frequented still remains as "Literary Cafe" on Nevsky Prospect. During the early Soviet years (1918–44) the name of Nevsky Prospect was changed, first and briefly to "Proletkult Street" (Ulitsa Proletkul'ta) in honor of that Soviet artistic organization. Following the demise of Proletkult already around 1920 the name was changed again, this time to "Avenue of the 25th of October", alluding to the day of the October Revolution: the name never took on in the daily language of the city's inhabitants who continued to use the pre-revolutionary name. During the siege of Leningrad (1941-1944) some walls on the north side of Nevsky Prospect were stencilled with the inscription "Citizens! During shelling this side of the street is the most dangerous", warning passers-by of the areas most at risk from German artillery bombardment. In 1962 the inscription was recreated on school building No. 210 on Nevsky Prospect through the initiative of poet Mikhail Dudin. The inscription, and other examples across the city, are considered war memorials and are frequently the site of commemorations of the siege. In January 2019 Governor of Saint Petersburg Alexander Beglov laid flowers at the inscription on Nevsky Prospect.At the end of the siege of Leningrad, in January 1944, the name Nevsky Prospect was formally restored and has remained ever since.The Nevsky today functions as the main thoroughfare in Saint Petersburg. The majority of the city's shopping and nightlife takes place on or immediately off Nevsky Prospekt. The street is served by the stations Admiralteyskaya, Nevsky Prospekt, Gostiny Dvor, Mayakovskaya, Ploshchad Vosstaniya and Ploshchad Alexandra Nevskogo I of Saint Petersburg Metro.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعتان
    • مسرح مارينسكي

      مسرح مارينسكي (بالروسية: Мариинский театр) هو مسرح تاريخي لأعمال الأوبرا الباليه في مدينة سانت بطرسبرغ في روسيا. افتتح في عام 1860، وأصبح واحدا من أبرز المسارح الموسيقية في روسيا في أواخر القرن التاسع عشر، حيث عرضت عليه روائع تشايكوفسكي وموسورجسكي وكورساكوف للمرة الأولى. ويعتبر المسرح مقرا لفرق الباليه والأوبرا والأوركسترا تحمل جميعها اسم مارينسكي.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • المتاحف والثقافة (5)

    • Kunstkamera

      The Kunstkamera (or Kunstkammer; Russian: Кунсткамера) is the first museum in Russia. Established by Peter the Great and completed in 1727, the Kunstkammer Building hosts the Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Russian: Музей антропологии и этнографии имени Петра Великого Российской академии наук), with a collection of almost 2,000,000 items. It is located on the Universitetskaya Embankment in Saint Petersburg, facing the Winter Palace.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • متحف الإرميتاج

      متحف هيرميتاج في سان بطرسبرغ، روسيا يعد واحداً من أكبر المتاحف في العالم، ويحوي 3 ملايين تحف فنية (لا تعرض مرة واحدة)، واحد من أقدم المتاحف والمعارض الفنية والبشرية والتاريخ والثقافة في العالم. وتقع الفروع الدولية لمتحف هيرميتاج في امستردام، لندن، ولاس فيغاس وفيرارا (إيطاليا). يحمل متحف هيرميتاج سجل غينيس لأكبر مجموعة من اللوحات في العالم. النقاط القوية في متحف هيرميتاج جمع الفن الغربي وتشمل أعمال مايكل انجلو، ليوناردو دا فينشي، وروبنس، فان دايك، رمبرانت، بوسان، جيوفاني انطونيو كانال، مونيه، رينوار، سيزان، فان جوخ، غوغان، بيكاسو، وماتيس. وهناك العديد من أكثر المجموعات، ولكن، بما في الإمبراطورية الروسية الملابس الفخمة، ومجموعة متنوعة من مجوهرات فابرجيه Fabergé، وأكبر مجموعة من مجموعات الذهب القديمة من شرق أوروبا وغرب آسيا.

      الوقت في الموقع: ساعة واحدة
    • المتحف الروسي

      المتحف الروسي (بالروسية: Государственный Русский музей) أو متحف الدولة الروسي سابقا عرف باسم " متحف صاحب الجلالة الامبراطورية ألكسندر الثالث ". وفي وقت سابق كان يعرف "بقصر الينا بافالوفانا من ووتمبيرغ". يحوي القصر أكبر ودائع الفن الرفيع في مدينة سانت بطرسبرغ ثاني أكبر مدن روسيا والعاصمة الامبراطورية السابقة. تم انشاء المتحف في 13 أبريل 1895 تكريما من نيقولا الثاني لاسم والده ألكسندر الثالث. حيث كانت مجموعته الأصلية قد اخذت من متحف الأرميتاج وقصر ألكسندر والأكاديمية المبراطورية للفنون. بعد الثورة الروسية في 1917 تم تأميم العديد من الأعمال الخاصة وتغيير مواقعها من بينها لوحة الفنان الروسي الشهير كازمير ماليفيتش "المربع الأسود". المبنى الرئيسي في المتحف هو قصر ميخايلوفسكي يحوي مقتنيات للدوق ميكايل من روسيا.

      الوقت في الموقع: ٣ ساعات
الاختيار
الخاص بك