היכן תרצה לבקר בבלגרד

    • אתרי תיירות (32)

    • Terazije

      Terazije (Serbian: Теразијe) is the central town square and the surrounding neighborhood of Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is located in the municipality of Stari Grad. Today, Terazije has primarily function of the main transit square, surrounded by the important public buildings, cultural institutions, hotels, public monuments and parks. Though not classically shaped square, Terazije was historically important as the gathering spot and the former business and commercial center of Belgrade. With the Knez Mihailova Street, which extends to the northeast connecting directly Terazije and Belgrade Fortress, the square is one of the oldest and most recognizable ambience units of Belgrade. Due to its historical and cultural importance, Terazije was declared a protected spatial cultural-historical unit in January 2020.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Kneza Mihaila

      Knez Mihailova Street, properly Kneza Mihaila (Serbian: Улица кнез Михаилова / Ulica knez Mihailova or Улица кнеза Михаила / Ulica kneza Mihaila, English: Prince Michael Street), is the main pedestrian and shopping zone in Belgrade, and is protected by law as one of the oldest and most valuable landmarks of the city. Named after Mihailo Obrenović III, Prince of Serbia, it features a number of buildings and mansions built during the late 1870s. One kilometer long Knez Mihailova Street was in 1979 included on the list of Spatial Cultural-Historical Units of Great Importance, and as such is protected by the Republic of Serbia.

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • התיאטרון הלאומי בבלגרד

      The National Theatre (Serbian: Народно позориште, romanized: Narodno pozorište) is a theatre located in Belgrade, Serbia. Founded in the later half of the 19th century, it is located on the Republic Square, at the corner of Vasina and Francuska Street. With the raising of this building as well as with the implementation of the Regulations Plan of Town in Trench by Josimović from 1867, the conditions were made for the formation of today's main Republic Square in Belgrade. Built back in 1868, the National Theatre, following the fate of its own people and the country, went through different phases of the architectural and artistic development, surviving as a symbol of Serbian culture, tradition and spirituality. Today, under its roof, there are three artistic ensembles: opera, ballet, and drama. The National Theatre was declared a Monument of Culture of Great Importance in 1983, and it is protected by the Republic of Serbia.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Skadarlija

      Skadarlija (Serbian Cyrillic: Скадарлија) is a vintage street, an urban neighborhood and former municipality of Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is located in the Belgrade municipality of Stari Grad (Old Town). Skadarlija partially preserved the ambience of the traditional urban architecture, including its archaic urban organization, and is known as the main bohemian quarter of Belgrade, similar to Paris' Montmartre.After Kalemegdan, Skadarlija is the second most visited tourist attraction in Belgrade, contributing to one third of the city's foreign currency income.

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • Nikola Pašić Square

      The Nikola Pašić Square (Serbian: Трг Николе Пашића, Trg Nikole Pašića) is one of the central town squares and an urban neighborhoods of Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. The square is named after Nikola Pašić who served as mayor of Belgrade, prime minister of Serbia and prime minister of Yugoslavia. Until 1992 the square was named the Square of Marx and Engels (Serbian: Трг Маркса и Енгелса, Trg Marksa i Engelsa)

      זמן באתר: 30 דקות
    • Kalemegdan

      מצודת בלגרד (בסרבית קירילית: Београдска тврђава; בסרבית באותיות לטיניות: Beogradska tvrđava) היא מצודה השוכנת בתחום המוניציפלי של בלגרד בירת סרביה. המצודה הוקמה כקסטרום בראשית המאה ה-1 עת נשלט האזור על ידי הקיסרות הרומית והוקפה בחומת עץ. בהמשך, הורחבה המצודה ונבנתה מאבן, הוקפה חומה בת מספר שכבות ולאורכה הועמדו מגדלי שמירה. לאורך מאות שנים נשלטה המצודה על ידי ישויות שונות מהאימפריה הביזאנטית, דרך ממלכת בולגריה הראשונה והשנייה, ממלכת סרביה של ימי הביניים, דספוטט סרביה תחת ממלכת הונגריה, האימפריה העות'מאנית וממלכת הבסבורג.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Holy Archangel Michael

      The Cathedral Church of St. Michael the Archangel (Serbian: Саборна Црква Св. Архангела Михаила, Saborna Crkva Sv. Arhangela Mihaila) is a Serbian Orthodox cathedral church in the centre of Belgrade, Serbia, situated in the old part of the city, at the intersection of Kralja Petra and Kneza Sime Markovića streets. It was built between 1837 and 1840, on the location of an older church also dedicated to Archangel Michael. It is one of the most important places of worship in the country. It is commonly known as just Saborna crkva (The Cathedral) among the city residents. It was proclaimed as a Cultural Monument of Exceptional Importance in 1979. The Cathedral Church is one of the few preserved monuments of Belgrade from the first half of the 19th Century. During the times when new social and political structures were slowly emerging, the Cathedral Church became a central support in the independence fight from Turkish centralism to the final freedom from Ottoman rule.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Serbian Orthodox Church Museum

      The Cathedral Church of St. Michael the Archangel (Serbian: Саборна Црква Св. Архангела Михаила, Saborna Crkva Sv. Arhangela Mihaila) is a Serbian Orthodox cathedral church in the centre of Belgrade, Serbia, situated in the old part of the city, at the intersection of Kralja Petra and Kneza Sime Markovića streets. It was built between 1837 and 1840, on the location of an older church also dedicated to Archangel Michael. It is one of the most important places of worship in the country. It is commonly known as just Saborna crkva (The Cathedral) among the city residents. It was proclaimed as a Cultural Monument of Exceptional Importance in 1979. The Cathedral Church is one of the few preserved monuments of Belgrade from the first half of the 19th Century. During the times when new social and political structures were slowly emerging, the Cathedral Church became a central support in the independence fight from Turkish centralism to the final freedom from Ottoman rule.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Church of Saint Mark

      St. Mark's Church or Church of St. Mark (Serbian: Црква Светог Марка/Crkva Svetog Marka) is a Serbian Orthodox church located in the Tašmajdan park in Belgrade, Serbia, near the Parliament of Serbia. It was built in the Serbo-Byzantine style by the Krstić brothers, completed in 1940, on the site of a previous church dating to 1835. It is one of the largest churches in the country. There is a small Russian church next to St. Mark's.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Ada Ciganlija

      Ada Ciganlija (Serbian Cyrillic: Ада Циганлија; pronounced [ˈǎːda tsiˈɡǎnlija]), colloquially shortened to Ada, is a river island that has artificially been turned into a peninsula, located in the Sava River's course through central Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. The name can also refer to the adjoining artificial Lake Sava and its beach. To take advantage of its central location, over the past few decades, it was turned into an immensely popular recreational zone, most notable for its beaches and sports facilities, which, during summer seasons, can have over 100,000 visitors daily and up to 300,000 visitors over the weekend. Owing to this popularity, Ada Ciganlija has been commonly nicknamed "More Beograda" ("Belgrade's Sea"), which was officially accepted as an advertising slogan in 2008, stylised as More BeogrADA.

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • Gardoš Tower

      Gardoš Tower (Serbian: Кула Гардош), also known as Millennium Tower (Serbian: Миленијумска кула) or Kula Sibinjanin Janka (Serbian: Кула Сибињанин Јанка, The Tower of Janos Hunyadi) is a memorial tower located in Zemun, city of Belgrade in Serbia. It was built and officially opened on 20 August 1896 to celebrate a thousand years of Hungarian settlement in the Pannonian plain. The Millennium project included seven monuments in total all over the Hungarian part of Austro-Hungary, with Gardoš Tower being the southernmost. They are all different and not all of them are towers.As part of Old Core of Zemun, and also located in the middle of the Zemun Fortress, tower is protected both as Spatial Cultural-Historical Unit of Great Importance, and as a Protected Monument of Culture. Though today usually considered by the Belgraders as part of the old Gardoš Fortress, on which remains it was built, the tower is some 5 centuries younger than the fortress.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • זמון

      זֶמוּן (בסרבית: Земун, בגרמנית: זֶמְלִין (Semlin)) היא אחת מ-17 הרשויות המקומיות המרכיבות את מחוז בלגרד, אשר מרכזו בלגרד בירת סרביה. עד 1934 הייתה זמון עיר בפני עצמה ואז סופחה לשטחי בלגרד רבתי.

      זמן באתר: 3 שעות
    • Topčiderski park

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • Monument to the Unknown Hero

      The Monument to the Unknown Hero (Serbian: Споменик Незнаном јунаку / Spomenik Neznanom junaku) is a World War I memorial located atop Mount Avala, south-east of Belgrade, Serbia, and designed by the sculptor Ivan Meštrović. Memorial was built in 1934-1938 on the place where an unknown Serbian World War I soldier was buried. It is similar to many other tombs of the unknown soldier built by the allies after the war. The Žrnov fortress was previously located on the same place.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Avala

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Konak Princess Ljubica

      Princess Ljubica's Residence (Serbian: Конак књегиње Љубице, Konak knjeginje Ljubice) is a palace located in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Because of its cultural and architectural importance the residence has been designated a Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance.

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • כנסיית סנט סאבה

      The Church of Saint Sava (Serbian: Храм светог Саве / Hram svetog Save, literal translation into English: "The Temple of Saint Sava") is a Serbian Orthodox church which sits on the Vračar plateau in Belgrade, Serbia. It was planned as the bishopric seat and main cathedral of the Serbian Orthodox Church. The church is dedicated to Saint Sava, the founder of the Serbian Orthodox Church and an important figure in medieval Serbia. It is built on the presumed location of St. Sava's grave. His coffin had been moved from Mileševa Monastery to Belgrade. It was placed on a pyre and burnt in 1595 by Ottoman Grand Vizier Sinan Pasha. Bogdan Nestorović and Aleksandar Deroko were chosen to be the architects in 1932 after a second unsuccessful competition in 1926/27. This sudden decision instigated an important debate in interwar Yugoslavia which centred around the temple's size, design and symbolic national function. It was even thought to transform Belgrade into the centre of Orthodoxy. This was accompanied by a sizeable increase in the base area of the ambitiously conceived project. The new design departed from the competition guidelines issued in 1926, and was to replicate the dimensions and architecture of Hagia Sophia.The first stone was laid in 1935. When Yugoslavia was under occupation in 1941, the construction was approximately ten metres high. The incomplete building was used as a depot by the German army and Tito's partisans. After the war, the Orthodox Church was unsuccessful in its attempt to secure permission to complete the building. Permission was granted in 1984, and the architect Branko Pešić was commissioned to adapt the project to new construction techniques. On May 12, 1985, a liturgy was held at the temple with 100,000 people in attendance. This marked a turning point in the then-communist country; the church had reinstated its position and the communist elite had to back down from a decade-long ban prohibiting the construction of the church. In June 1989, the concrete dome of the temple, weighing 4,000 tonnes and constructed entirely on the ground, was raised to its present position. This was a landmark achievement in construction.It is the largest Orthodox church in Serbia, one of the largest Eastern Orthodox churches and it ranks among the largest churches in the world. It is the most recognisable building in Belgrade and a landmark, as its dominating dome resembles that of the Hagia Sophia, after which it had been modelled. The church contains a rigorous symmetrical layout with a great sensitivity to light due to its large dome and four apses. Its interior cladding with 12,000 m2 (130,000 sq ft) of gold mosaics is almost complete. The mosaics are a donation of the Russian Federation. This was assured by the Russian president Vladimir Putin for which Gazprom Neft donated 2016 the initial decoration of the dome. The mosaics have been designed by the artist Nikolay Aleksandrovich Mukhin from the Russian Academy of Arts of the Imperial Academy of Arts under supervision of its director Zurab Tsereteli. The first mosaic of the dome was finished on 13 December 2017, for which Sergey Lavrov was presented at an official act of state at the church on 22 February 2018. Vladimir Putin visited the church on 17 January. 2019, when he announced that the Russian state will finance remaining works in the mosaic cladding. He symbolically laid a stone in a mosaic with the presentation of the Mandylion. The planned completion of the artistic work is scheduled for 2020, for which Vladimir Putin has been officially invited.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • The White Palace

      The White Palace, Beli Dvor, is located in the Royal Compound, the official residence of the Karađorđević royal family- Karađorđević dynasty, in the Dedinje neighborhood of Belgrade.The palace was designed by architect Aleksandar Đorđević, in a neo-Palladian manner inspired by the 18th century English houses such as Ditchley Park. Its interior was decorated with English Georgian and 19th century Russian antiques by the French design firm Maison Jansen, which later decorated the White House during the administration of John F. Kennedy.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • כיכר הרפובליקה

      Republic Square or Square of the Republic (Serbian: Трг републике / Trg republike) is one of the central town squares and an urban neighborhood of Belgrade, located in the Stari Grad municipality. It is the site of some of Belgrade's most recognizable public buildings, including the National Museum, the National Theatre and the statue of Prince Michael.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Old Palace

      Stari dvor (Serbian Cyrillic: Стари двор, "Old Palace") was the royal residence of the Obrenović dynasty. Today it houses the City Assembly of Belgrade. The palace is located on the corner of Kralja Milana and Dragoslava Jovanovića streets in Belgrade, Serbia, opposite Novi dvor (New Palace).

      זמן באתר: שעה
הבחירה
שלך