היכן תרצה לבקר בקייב

    • אתרי תיירות (19)

    • Golden Gate

      שער הזהב של קייב (באוקראינית: Золоті ворота) היה השער הראשי בחומת העיר קייב במאה ה-11, בעת שהייתה בירת ממלכת רוס של קייב. המבנה והביצורים נהרסו עד המאה ה-18. בשנת 1982 הקימו שלטונות ברית המועצות את השער במתכונתו המודרנית, ללא כל רמז לאופן בו נראה השער בעבר הרחוק. המבנה כולל סניף של מוזיאון סופיה ותחתיו מצויה תחנת הרכבת התחתית תחנת המטרו שער הזהב, אחת מתחנות המטרו המפוארות בעולם.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • קתדרלת סופיה הקדושה

      קתדלרת סופיה (באוקראינית: Собор Святої Софії או Софійський собор; ברוסית: Собор Святой Софии או Софийский собор) בקייב, בירת אוקראינה, היא קתדרלה המהווה דוגמה יוצאת דופן לאדריכלות מתקופת רוס של קייב. המבנה שוכן במרכזה של קייב, כחצי קילומטר צפונית-מערבית למאידאן נזאלז'נוסטי. בתוך הקתדרלה פרסקות ופסיפסים רבים, והיא מהווה נקודת ציון חשובה בנוף העירוני. בשנת 1990 הכריז ארגון אונסק"ו על הקתדרלה כאתר מורשת עולמית.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery

      מנזר כיפת הזהב של מיכאל הקדוש (באוקראינית: Михайлівський золотоверхий монастир) הוא מנזר יווני-אורתודוקסי פעיל בקייב, בירת אוקראינה ומרכז הכנסייה האורתודוקסית האוקראינית. בליבו של המנזר מצויה הקתדרלה של מיכאל הקדוש. המנזר ממוקם על גבעה ונשקף אל הדנייפר ואל הרובע ההיסטורי פודיל. המנזר הוקם בסביבות שנת 1100 בהוראת סוויאטופולק השני, נסיך קייב, סבל הרס בעת הפלישה המונגולית ב-1240 ושוקם במהלך מאות ה-15 וה-16. מבנה הקתדרלה המרכזית נהרס על ידי השלטון הסובייטי בשנות השלושים, אולם היא הוקמה מחדש ונחנכה מחדש בשנת 1999.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • St. Andrew's Church

      כנסיית אנדריי הקדוש (באוקראינית: Андріївська церква) היא כנסייה במעמד קתדרלה בקייב, בירת אוקראינה. הכנסייה נבנתה בסגנון הבארוק בין השנים 1747–1754 לפי תוכניתו של האדריכל ברטולומאו רסטרלי. הכנסייה ממוקמת על גבעה ומשקיפה על האזור ההיסטורי פודיל ועל נהר הדנייפר. המדרון המשתפל מהגבעה לפודיל והרחוב הראשי העובר דרכו קרויים על שם הכנסייה - מדרון אנדרייבצ'סקי.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Andriivs'kyi descent

      Andriyivskyy Descent (Ukrainian: Андріївський узвіз, Andriyivs’kyi uzviz, literally: Andrew's Descent) is a historic descent connecting Kiev's Upper Town neighborhood and the historically commercial Podil neighborhood. The street, often advertised by tour guides and operators as the "Montmartre of Kiev", is a major tourist attraction of the city. It is included in the list of national landmarks by the government resolution. In addition, the street is also part of the Kiev city historic reserve "Ancient Kiev", while the St.Andrew's Church belongs to the National historic reserve "Sophia of Kiev". The descent, 720 metres (2,360 ft) in length, is constructed of laid cobblestones and connects Old Kyiv (Upper city) with Podil (Lower city). It starts at the end of Volodymyrska Street and winds down steeply around the Zamkova Hora hill, ending near the Kontraktova Square. The Andriyivskyy Descent is marked by a couple historic landmarks, including the Castle of Richard the Lionheart, the 18th century baroque Saint Andrew's Church, famed Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov's house, and numerous other monuments. Recent talk of the descent's reconstruction has been going since 2006, when a local grassroots organization aimed at saving the Andriyivskyy Descent collected more than 1,000 signatures to petition local authorities to take action on the descent's reconstruction. On June 23, 2009, the Kiev City Council administration approved the reconstruction of the Andriyivskyi Descent, which was officially announced a year earlier by Mayor Leonid Chernovetsky. The exact timeline for reconstruction has not yet been adopted, although the reconstruction's budget has been drafted in the city's 2010 budget.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Kiev Funicular

      The Kiev Funicular (Ukrainian: Київський фунікулер) serves the city of Kiev, connecting the historic Uppertown, and the lower commercial neighborhood of Podil through the steep Volodymyrska Hill overseeing the Dnieper River. The line consists of only two stations and is operated by the Kiev city community enterprise Kyivpastrans.

      זמן באתר: 30 דקות
    • Kiev River Port

      The Kyiv River Port (Ukrainian: Київський річковий порт; translit. Kyivskyi richkovyi port) is the main river port of Kiev, located on the right bank of the Dnieper River in the Podil neighborhood of the city. The port has own fleet that serves as a shipping company.

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • מאידאן נזאלז'נוסטי

      מאידאן נזאלז'נוסטי (באוקראינית: Майдан Незалежності - "כיכר העצמאות") היא הכיכר המרכזית בקייב בירת אוקראינה. בשל האירועים ההיסטוריים הרבים שהתרחשו בה, אשר עשו אותה למד הדופק החברתי והפוליטי במדינה, היא ידועה פעמים רבות בשם "מאידאן" (Майдан) בלבד, דהיינו, "הכיכר" (מפרסית דרך טורקית مَيْدَان).

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Taras Shevchenko Park

      אוניברסיטת קייב (באוקראינית: Київський національний університет імені Тараса Шевченка; האוניברסיטה הלאומית ע"ש טאראס שבצ'נקו) היא אוניברסיטה קלאסית בעיר קייב שבאוקראינה. האוניברסיטה, שנוסדה בשנת 1834, נחשבת לטובה במדינה. היא כוללת 15 פקולטות, 7 מכוני מחקר, גן בוטני, מוזיאון זואולוגי, מצפה כוכבים ועוד. באוניברסיטה לומדים כ-25 אלף סטודנטים.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • לאוורת קייב-פצ'רסק

      לאוורת קייב-פצ'רסק (באוקראינית Києво-Печерська лавра; ברוסית Киево-Печерская лавра) הוא מתחם של מנזרים וכנסיות בקייב בירת אוקראינה, והנחשב לאחד העתיקים בעיר. המתחם שוכן על הגדה הימנית והגבוהה של נהר הדנייפר, דרומית-מזרחית למרכזה של קייב, ובנוי על שתי גבעות שגיא חוצץ ביניהן. המנזר הוקם בשנת 1051 בתקופת הנסיך ירוסלב הנבון, על ידי הנזיר אנטוניוס ותלמידו פאודוסי. במאה ה-12 זכה המנזר למעמד של "לאוורה" – מנזר ראשי גדול, ועד שנת 1688 הוא השתייך לפטריארך קונסטנטינופול, ולאחר מכך לפטריארך של מוסקבה. בשנת 1990 הוכרז המנזר כאתר מורשת עולמית וכיום הוא נחלק לכנסייה (החלק התחתון) ולמוזיאון (החלק העליון).

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • אמא מולדת

      אמא מולדת (באוקראינית Батьківщина Мати; ברוסית Родина мать) הוא פסל ענק השוכן בקייב, בירת אוקראינה. הפסל המייצג את דמותה של המולדת, ניצב על גבעה הצופה אל נהר דנייפר, דרומית-מזרחית למרכז העיר, והוא חלק ממוזיאון המלחמה הפטריוטית הגדולה , השוכן מתחתיו ולמרגלותיו. הפסל תוכנן על ידי האדריכל הסובייטי יבגני ווצ'טיץ' (Евгений Вучетич), אך לאחר מותו שונו תוכניותיו בידי וסילי בורודאי (Василий Бородай). הוא נחנך באיחור של שנה, ב-9 במאי 1981, במהלך חגיגות יום הניצחון ה-36 לציון סיום מלחמת העולם השנייה באירופה. גובהו של הפסל 62 מטרים והוא עומד על בסיס בצורת חרוט קטום, שגובהו 40 מטרים. הפסל מעוצב בדמותה של אשה האוחזת בידה הימנית בחרב מונפת אל-על, וזו לבדה שוקלת תשע טונות ואורכה 16 מטרים. בידה השמאלית אוחזת הדמות במגן בגובה 13 מטרים, שעליו קבוע סמל ברית המועצות, ופניה לכיוון מערב. הפסל עשוי מפיסות פלדת אל-חלד במשקל של 25 עד 30 טונות כל אחת, ומשקלו הכולל הוא כ-500 טונות. בתוך הפסל שתי מעליות, המובילות בזווית אלכסונית של 75 מעלות ואחר כך במאונך, אל מרפסת תצפית בראשה של הדמות, בגובה 85 מטרים. גרם מדרגות מוביל אל מרפסת תצפית נוספת בקצה ידה הימנית של הדמות, בגובה 92 מטרים, אולם לאחר שבשנת 2003 נפל אדם אל מותו ממרפסת זו, היא נסגרה לקהל. הפסל נראה מכל רחבי קייב והוא אחד מסמליה הידועים.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • St.Volodymyr's Cathedral

      קתדרלת ולדימיר הקדוש (באוקראינית: Собор святого Володимира) היא קתדרלה במרכז קייב, בירת אוקראינה. בשנים 1992–2018 הייתה זו הקתדרלה הראשית של "הכנסייה האורתודוקסית האוקראינית - פטריארכיית קייב", מאז איחוד הכנסייה האורתודוקסית האוקראינית ב-2018, היא אחד משתי הקתדרלות הראשיות.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • מרכז הספורט הלאומי אולימפיסקי

      House of Football (Ukrainian: Будинок футболу, Budynok futbolu) is a headquarters of the Football Federation of Ukraine located in Kiev, Ukraine, right next to the Olympiyskiy National Sports Complex. The construction of the building started back on April 15, 2004. The construction was sponsored by the UEFA program "HatTrick". The opening ceremony of the House of Football on November 30, 2006 attended the former UEFA President Lennart Johansson, President of the Football Federation of Ukraine Hryhoriy Surkis as well as other important officials among which were Leonid Kuchma, Valeriy Pustovoitenko, Leonid Kravchuk, Michel Platini. The building has five floors, four conference halls, restaurant, its own television studio and mini publishing, as well as the museum of the Football History of Ukraine. Right across the street is located Bannikov Stadium, while in a close proximity there are the Light-Athletics Training Complex "Atlet", the Central Military Clinical Hospital of Ministry of Defense, Kiev Fortress, the big factory "RADAR", the Kiev city clinic hospital #17, the National University of Physical Education and Sports.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Khreschatyk Street

      רחוב חרשצ'אטיק (באוקראינית: Хрещатик) הוא רחובה הראשי של קייב, בירת אוקראינה. הרחוב, שאורכו 1.2 ק"מ, משתרע מכיכר אירופה (שם הוא גובל בפארק חרשצ'אטיק), דרך כיכר העצמאות (מאידאן נזאלז'נוסטי) דרומה לשוק בסרבסקי. ברחוב מצויים מבני שלטון מרכזיים, בכללם מועצת העיר ("קייב ראדה" - Київрада), מקום מושבו של ראש עיריית קייב, הדואר המרכזי, משרדי ממשלה, חנות הכלבו הענקית "צום" (ЦУМ), חנויות מותגים יוקרתיות ומרכז הכנסים "בית אוקראינה". הרחוב נהרס כליל במלחמת העולם השנייה ונבנה מחדש כשדרה מרכזית בשנות ה-50 בסגנון סטלוניסטי קלאסי. הרחוב, שרחבו כ-100 מטרים, עם שמונה נתיבים ומדרכות רחבות משני צדדיו, נסגר לתנועת כלי רכב בימי ראשון והופך למדרחוב. ביום העצמאות של אוקראינה (24 באוגוסט) נערך ברחוב מצעד צבאי, חגיגות נוספות מתקיימות במקום ביום הניצחון (9 במאי) וב"יום קייב" (יום א' האחרון של מאי). זהו גם הרחוב המרכזי בו נערכות הפגנות ועצרות-עם.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • פודיל

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • Friendship of Nations Arch

      The Peoples' Friendship Arch (Ukrainian: Арка дружби народів, romanized: Arka druzhby narodiv) is a monument in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. It was opened together with the All-Union Lenin Museum (today, Ukrainian House) on November 7, 1982 to commemorate the 60th Anniversary of the USSR and the celebration of the 1,500th Anniversary of the Kiev city. On 20 May 2016 the Ukrainian government announced plans to dismantle the arch as part of its decommunization laws. In its place is planned a memorial dedicated to veterans of the War in Donbass. Director of the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance Volodymyr Viatrovych stated in February 2018 that "a sculptural group" of the monument should be removed according to the decommunization laws.For the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, the arch was temporarily painted into a rainbow and renamed the Arch of Diversity; with the arch doubling as the symbol of the Kyiv Pride parade. At night, the arch illuminates as a rainbow as well. Three weeks later everything was turned back to normal.

      זמן באתר: 30 דקות
    • Kyiv in miniature

      Kiev in Miniature (Ukrainian: Київ в мініатюрі) is a park of miniatures, situated in Kiev in the area of Hydropark. There are exposed models of Kiev architectural sightseeings, in the scale of 1:33. The park's area is 1.8 hectares. It was opened on 23 June 2006, the closest metro station to it is Hydropark.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Trukhaniv Island

      Trukhaniv Island (Ukrainian: Труханів острів, translit.: Trukhaniv ostriv) is an island located on the Dnieper River opposite the historic Podil neighbourhood of the city of Kiev.

      זמן באתר: 3 שעות
    • M. M. Hryshko National Botanical Garden

      The M. M. Gryshko National Botanical Garden (Ukrainian: Національний ботанічний сад імені М.М. Гришка, Natsionalnyi botanichnyi sad im. M.M.Hryshka; Russian: Национальный ботанический сад им. Н.Н. Гришко, Natsionalnyi botanicheskiy sad im. N.N.Grishko) is located in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. The M. M. Gryshko National Botanical Garden is a botanical garden of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. It is named after the Soviet botanist Mykola Gryshko who was born in Poltava. Founded in 1936, the garden covers 1.3 km² (120 hectares) and contains 13,000 types of trees, shrubs, flowers and other plants from all over the world. It has many coniferous trees and honey locusts, and flowers such as peonies, roses, magnolias, and bushes including lilacs. The garden has hothouses, conservatories, greenhouses and rosaries. It is the most popular amongst the residents, where one can see exotic plants, and attend flower exhibitions. The blooming lilacs at the end of spring are popular in the central garden. The Vydubychi Monastery and Trinity Monastery of St. Jonas are located on the grounds of the botanical gardens. The territory of the garden is divided into floristic complexes, such as Ukrainian Carpathians, Plains of Ukraine, Crimea, Caucasus, Central Asia, Altai and Western Siberia, Far East. In every zone plants typical for particular region can be found. Geography and landscape of each territory were recreated as well. Also the garden has large collection of unique and rare tropical and subtropical plants that are represented in the greenhouse. The Botanical garden can impress with more than 350 species of orchids.

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • מוזיאונים ותרבות (11)

    • Ukrainian National Chornobyl Museum

      The Ukrainian National Chernobyl Museum (Ukrainian: Український національний музей "Чорнобиль", Ukrayins'kyy natsional'nyy muzey "Chornobyl'") is a history museum in Kiev, Ukraine, dedicated to the 1986 Chernobyl disaster and its consequences. It houses an extensive collection of visual media, artifacts, scale models and other representational items designed to educate the public about many aspects of the disaster. Several exhibits depict the technical progression of the accident, and there are also many areas dedicated to the loss of life and cultural ramifications of the disaster. Due to the nature of the subject material, the museum provides a very visually engaging experience. The museum occupies an early 20th-century building which formerly housed a fire brigade and was donated in 1992 by the State Fire Protection Guard.

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
הבחירה
שלך