היכן תרצה לבקר במלטה

    • אתרי תיירות (38)

    • The Malta Experience

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Malta Falconry Centre

      זמן באתר: 3 שעות
    • Malta 5D

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Casa Bernard

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • The Saluting Battery

      The Saluting Battery (Maltese: Batterija tas-Salut) is an artillery battery in Valletta, Malta. It was constructed in the 16th century by the Order of Saint John, on or near the site of an Ottoman battery from the Great Siege of Malta. The battery forms the lower tier of St. Peter & Paul Bastion of the Valletta Land Front, located below the Upper Barrakka Gardens and overlooking Fort St. Angelo and the rest of the Grand Harbour. The Saluting Battery was mainly used for firing ceremonial gun salutes and signals, but it also saw military use during the blockade of 1798–1800 and World War II. The battery remained an active military installation until its guns were removed by the British in 1954. It was restored and opened to the public in the early 21st century, and it is now equipped with eight working replicas of SBBL 32 pounders which fire gun signals daily at 1200 and 1600.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Casa Rocca Piccola

      קאזה רוקה פיקולה (מלטזית: Casa Rocca Piccola) הוא ארמון ומוזיאון השוכן ברחוב הרפובליקה, רחובה הראשי של העיר ולטה, בירת מלטה.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • The Limestone Heritage Park and Gardens

      זמן באתר: 3 שעות
    • The Knights Of Malta

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Palazzo Falson

      Palazzo Falson, formerly known as Palazzo Cumbo-Navarra, Casa dei Castelletti, and the Norman House, is a medieval townhouse in Mdina, Malta. It was purposely built as a family residence by the Maltese nobility, and it is named after the Falson family. It is presently open to the public as a house-museum with seventeen rooms of historic domestic belongings and a number of antique collections. The building is believed to have been built in around 1495, probably incorporating parts of a 13th-century building. This makes it the second oldest building in Mdina, after the ground floor of Palazzo Santa Sofia. During the rule of the Order of St. John, the building might have received Philippe Villiers de L'Isle-Adam, the first Grand Master in Malta. The building was further enlarged in the mid-16th century. Its architect is unknown, but the distinctive upper floor windows might be the work of Jacobo Dimeg. Palazzo Falson was acquired by Olof Frederick Gollcher in the 20th century, and he restored and altered parts of the building. It is now owned by a foundation established by Gollcher, and since 2007 it has been open to the public as the Palazzo Falson Historic House Museum, which is managed by the Fondazzjoni Patrimonju Malti, a Maltese heritage foundation. It displays permanent collections which originally belonged to Gollcher, and occasionally other temporary exhibits from private collections. The building was included on the Antiquities List of 1925, it has been a Grade 1 scheduled property since 1992, and is on the list of the National Inventory of the Cultural Property of the Maltese Islands.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • מקדשי טרשין

      The Tarxien Temples (Maltese: It-Tempji ta' Ħal Tarxien, Maltese pronunciation: [tarˈʃɪːn]) are an archaeological complex in Tarxien, Malta. They date to approximately 3150 BC. The site was accepted as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992 along with the other Megalithic temples on the island of Malta.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • ההיפוגאום של חל-ספליני

      ההיפוגאום של חל-ספליני (מלטזית Ħal-Saflieni) הוא מבנה תת-קרקעי בשטח של כ-500 מ"ר בעיר פאולה במלטה. ההיפוגאום מחולק לשלושה מפלסים - העליון מתוארך ל-3600 עד 3300 לפנה"ס, המרכזי ל-3300 עד 3000 לפנה"ס, והתחתון שעומקו המרבי 10.6 מטר מתחת לפני הקרקע, מתוארך ל-3150 עד 2500 לפנה"ס. ההיפוגאום הוא מבוך הבנוי מחדרים, אולמות ומעברים חצובים בסלע, בגדלים ובאיכויות גימור שונים. הסברה היא כי שימש כמקדש, ובשלב כלשהו הפך לאתר קבורה שהכיל את שרידיהם של כ-7,000 בני אדם. האתר הוא המקדש התת-קרקעי הפרה-היסטורי היחיד בעולם. הממצא המפורסם ביותר באתר הוא פסל האשה הנמה המוצג כיום במוזיאון הארכאולוגי של מלטה.

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • Blue Wall and Grotto Viewpoint

      המערה הכחולה (במלטזית: Taht il-Hnejja - "מערת הקשת", באנגלית: The Blue Grotto) היא מערכת של שש מערות טבעיות, המכונה על שמה של הגדולה שבהן. המערכת שוכנת בצוקים שבחופו הדרומי של האי מלטה. גובה הקשת הטבעית בכניסה למערה המרכזית הוא כ-45 מטרים. האתר ידוע בשלל צבעי מי הים המשתקפים כתוצאה מהחזרת קרני השמש בשעות הבוקר, והמושפעים ממיקומה של המערה, מהצבעים הזוהרים המוחזרים על ידי הצמחייה התת-ימית ומהמינרלים שעל קרעית הים. שמה של המערה באנגלית הוענק לה על ידי חייל בריטי אשר מצא דמיון בינה ובין המערה הכחולה באי קפרי שבאיטליה‏. הגישה אל המערות עצמן אפשרית רק באמצעות סירות.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Triq Hagar Qim

      Ħaġar Qim (Maltese pronunciation: [ħadʒar ˈʔiːm]; "Standing/Worshipping Stones") is a megalithic temple complex found on the Mediterranean island of Malta, dating from the Ġgantija phase (3600-3200 BC). The Megalithic Temples of Malta are among the most ancient religious sites on Earth, described by the World Heritage Sites committee as "unique architectural masterpieces." In 1992 UNESCO recognized Ħaġar Qim and four other Maltese megalithic structures as World Heritage Sites. V. Gordon Childe, Professor of Prehistoric European Archeology and director of the Institute of Archaeology in the University of London from 1946-1957 visited Ħaġar Qim. He wrote, "I have been visiting the prehistoric ruins all round the Mediterranean, from Mesopotamia to Egypt, Greece and Switzerland, but I have nowhere seen a place as old as this one."Ħaġar Qim's builders used globigerina limestone in the temple's construction. As a result of this, the temple has suffered from severe weathering and surface flaking over the millennia. In 2009 work was completed on a protective tent.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • Blue Lagoon

      קומינו (Comino; במלטזית: קמונה - Kemmuna) הוא אחד משלושת האיים המיושבים בארכיפלג איי מלטה, הקטן שבהם מבחינת שטחו ואוכלוסייתו. שטחו של האי הוא 3.5 קמ"ר, ודרך קבע מתגוררים בו שלושה תושבים בלבד. כומר ושוטר מהאי השכן גוזו, מעניקים שירותי דת ושיטור לתושבים הספורים ולתיירים הרבים הפוקדים את האי, בעיקר בחודשי הקיץ. מבחינה מנהלית שייך קומינו לאי גוזו, והוא כלול באוטונומיה החלקית שהוענקה לזה האחרון בשנת 1987. השר לענייני גוזו בממשלת מלטה אחראי גם על קומינו. שמו של האי נגזר משורש הכמון שגדל בו בעבר.

      זמן באתר: 3 שעות
    • ויקטוריה

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • Grandmaster Palace Courtyard

      ארמון הגראנד מאסטר (במלטזית: Palazz tal-Gran Mastru, באנגלית: Grandmaster's Palace) בוולטה הוא ארמון השוכן בעיר ולטה, והפונה אל כיכר הרפובליקה (Misraħ ir-Repubblika) שמדרום-מערב לו, ואל רחוב הרפובליקה וכיכר ג'ורג' הקדוש (Pjazza San Ġorġ) שמצפון-מערב לו. הארמון הוא המבנה החילוני הגדול בעיר, והוא ממוקם במרכזה הגאוגרפי. הוא שימש, בין היתר, כמקום מגוריו ועבודתו של הגראנד מאסטר של מסדר ההוספיטלרים במלטה, ומכאן שמו. עד שנת 2015 שכן במבנה הפרלמנט של מלטה, עת עבר למשכנו החדש, וכיום שוכנים בו לשכת נשיא המדינה, מוזיאון השריון ומשרדי ממשלה.

      זמן באתר: שעתיים
    • Dingli Cliffs

      Dingli (Maltese: Ħad-Dingli) is a village in the Northern Region of Malta, with a population of 3,608 as of March 2014. It is 13 kilometres (8 miles) from the capital Valletta and two kilometers (1.2 miles) from the nearest town, Rabat. The village lies on a plateau some 250 metres above sea level, which is one of the highest points of Malta. The area provides not only open sea views over the tiny, uninhabited isle of Filfla, but is also a good vantage point over Malta. From the cliffs there are also views of the nearby Buskett Gardens and Verdala Palace.

      זמן באתר: שעה
    • St Paul's Church

      כנסיית ספינתו הטרופה של פאולוס הקדוש (אנגלית Church of St Paul's Shipwreck) היא כנסייה קתולית השוכנת ברחוב פאולוס הקדוש (Triq San Pawl) בוולטה, בירת מלטה. הכנסייה מוקדשת לפאולוס הקדוש, אשר הביא את הנצרות למלטה בשנת 60, והיא מנציחה בשמה את ספינתו שנטרפה אל חופי האי ליד איי סנט פול. הכנסייה היא אחת משלוש כנסיות רובע בעיר. הכנסייה הראשונה שנצבה במקום, הוקמה בשנות ה-70 של המאה ה-16 לפי תוכניתו של האדריכל ג'רולאמו קסאר. היא נבנתה מחדש ב-1606 לפי תוכניותיו של ברתולמאו גרגונה (Bartolomeo Garagona‏, 1584-1614) אך נהרסה ב-1639. כנסייה חדשה הוקמה במקום בין 1666 ל-1680 לפי תוכניותיו של האדריכל המקומי הנודע, לורנצו גאפה (Lorenzo Gafà), וחזיתה עוצבה שוב ב-1885. בכנסייה שמורה עצם מידו הימנית של פאולוס הקדוש, וחלק מהעמוד שעליו נערף ראשו ברומא בשנת 67. פסל העץ של השליח השמור בה, גולף על ידי מלכיורה גאפה (Melchiorre Gafà), אחיו של גאפה האדריכל. הפסל נישא ברחובות העיר בעת הפסטה (Festa) המוקדשת לספינתו הטרופה של השליח והמצוינת בכל שנה ב-10 בפברואר.

      זמן באתר: 30 דקות
    • Golden Bay

      זמן באתר: 3 שעות
    • Rotunda

      כנסיית עליית מרים או בשמה הרשמי כנסיית הרובע, היכל מרים שעלתה למרומים (מלטזית il-knisja Arcipretali Santwarju ta' Marija Mtellgha) היא כנסיית רובע השוכנת בעיר מוסטה במרכזו של האי מלטה שבמלטה. הוא בנויה בצורת רוטונדה הנושאת כיפה גדולה, ועל כן היא מוכרת בדרך כלל בכינוי "הכיפה של מוסטה" (Mosta dome) או "הרוטונדה של מוסטה" (Rotunda of Mosta).

      זמן באתר: שעה
הבחירה
שלך