The Museum David and Alice Van Buuren (French: Musée Alice et David Van Buuren, Dutch: Museum David en Alice Van Buuren) is a private house, now a museum, built from 1924 to 1928 for banker and art collector David Van Buuren and his wife Alice in Uccle, a municipality of Brussels (Belgium). The house was decorated by David and Alice as a total work of art to present their art collection in a rich Art Deco interior. The house is surrounded by gardens designed by Jules Buyssens in 1925 and René Pechère in 1968 and 1970. The private house became a museum in 1975 according to the testament of Alice Van Buuren. It was declared a National Heritage Site in 2001.