आप इसमें कहां विजिट करना चाहते हैं डबलिन

    • दर्शनीय स्थल भ्रमण (35)

    • ट्रिनिटी कॉलेज

      ट्रिनिटी कॉलेज यूरोप के देश आयरलैण्ड की राजधानी डबलिन में स्थित एक प्रसिद्ध कॉलेज है जो डबलिन विश्वविद्यालय का एकमात्र कॉलेज है। इसकी स्थापना १५९२ में हुई थी। उन दिनों में आयरलैण्ड पर ब्रिटिश साम्राज्य था और ब्रिटेन की नीति थी के आयरलैण्ड के समाज में वहाँ की अधिकाँश कैथोलिक-धर्मी आबादी के ऊपर एक प्रोटॅस्टॅन्ट-धर्मी उच्च वर्ग बन जाए, क्योंकि ब्रिटेन स्वयं प्रोटॅस्टॅन्ट-मत का था। १७९३ तक यहाँ कैथोलिकों को दाख़िला नहीं मिलता था लेकिन उसके बाद धीरे-धीरे उन्हें आने दिया गया। १८७३ के बाद इस कॉलेज ने उन्हें अध्यापक बनाने की भी छूट दे दी। कैथोलिक समुदाय को प्रोटॅस्टॅन्ट प्रभाव फैलने का डर था इसलिए १९७० तक अगर कोई कैथोलिक इस कॉलेज में भरती होना चाहता तो उसे अपने पादरी से अनुमति लेने की ज़रुरत थी। १९०४ तक महिलायों को यहाँ दाख़िला लेने में छूट नहीं थी, लेकिन १९०४ के बाद उन्हें दाख़िल करने लगा। ट्रिनिटी कॉलेज डबलिन के प्रसिद्ध कॉलेज ग्रीन (जिसका हिंदी अर्थ है "कॉलेज उद्यान") इलाक़े में स्थित है जो आयरलैण्ड की पुरानी संसद की इमारतों के पास पड़ता है। अब आयरलैण्ड की संसद डबलिन के किसी और क्षेत्र में है। कॉलेज में एक संग्राहलय है जहाँ ४५ लाख किताबे हैं, जिनमें से एक ८०० ईसवी में सम्पादित "बुक ऑफ़ कॅल्ज़" नामक इसाई-धर्म सम्बन्धी ग्रन्थ है।

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • फीनिक्स पार्क

      Phoenix Park (Irish: Páirc an Fhionnuisce) is an urban park in Dublin, Ireland, lying 2–4 km west of the city centre, north of the River Liffey. Its 11 km perimeter wall encloses 707 hectares (1,750 acres); it is one of the largest enclosed recreational spaces within any European capital city. It includes large areas of grassland and tree-lined avenues, and since the 17th century has been home to a herd of wild fallow deer. The English name comes from the Irish fionn uisce meaning "clear water". The Irish Government is lobbying UNESCO to have the park designated as a world heritage site.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • Market Street South

      Guinness Storehouse is a tourist attraction at St. James's Gate Brewery in Dublin, Ireland. Since opening in 2000, it has received over twenty million visitors. It is open from 9.30am daily with last entry at 5pm and closing at 7pm. The Storehouse covers seven floors surrounding a glass atrium shaped in the form of a pint of Guinness. The ground floor introduces the beer's four ingredients (water, barley, hops and yeast), and the brewery's founder, Arthur Guinness. Other floors feature the history of Guinness advertising and include an interactive exhibit on responsible drinking. The seventh floor houses the Gravity Bar with views of Dublin and where visitors may drink a pint of Guinness included in the price of admission, which is €25 at the door with varying discounts for online booking. There is also an experimental taproom located in the heart of the working St James Gate brewery, home to the small batch beer creations from the innovation brewers at Guinness which visitors can visit for a unique experience https://www.guinnessopengate.com/.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • 2 Grafton Street

      Grafton Street (Irish: Sráid Grafton) is one of the two principal shopping streets in Dublin city centre, the other being Henry Street. It runs from St Stephen's Green in the south (at the highest point of the street) to College Green in the north (to the lowest point). In 2008, Grafton Street was the fifth most expensive main shopping street in the world, at €5,621/m²/year, and the thirteenth most expensive main shopping street in the world in 2016 at approx €3,300/m²/year.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • National Botanic Gardens

      The National Botanic Gardens (Irish: Garraithe Náisiúnta na Lus) is a botanical garden, located in Glasnevin, 5 km north-west of Dublin city centre, Ireland. The 19.5 hectares are situated between Prospect Cemetery and the River Tolka where it forms part of that river's floodplain. The gardens were founded in 1795 by the Dublin Society (later the Royal Dublin Society) and are today in State ownership through the Office of Public Works. They hold 20,000 living plants and many millions of dried plant specimens. There are several architecturally notable greenhouses. Today the Glasnevin site is the headquarters of the National Botanic Gardens of Ireland which has a satellite garden and arboretum at Kilmacurragh in County Wicklow. The gardens participate in national and international initiatives for biodiversity conservation and sustainable development. The Director, Dr. Matthew Jebb, is also Chairman of PlantNetwork: The Plant Collections Network of Britain and Ireland. It is Ireland's seventh most visited attraction, and the second most visited free attraction.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • Glasnevin Cemetery Museum

      Glasnevin Cemetery (Irish: Reilig Ghlas Naíon) is a large cemetery in Glasnevin, Dublin, Ireland which opened in 1832. It holds the graves and memorials of several notable figures, and has a museum.

      साइट पर समय: ३ घंटे
    • The Oscar Wilde Memorial

      The Oscar Wilde Memorial Sculpture is a collection of three statues in Merrion Square in Dublin, Ireland, commemorating Irish poet and playwright Oscar Wilde. The sculptures were unveiled in 1997 and were designed and made by Danny Osborne.

      साइट पर समय: १५ मिनट
    • Jameson Distillery Bow St.

      Jameson Distillery Bow St. (informally the Jameson Distillery) is an Irish whiskey tourist attraction located just off Smithfield Square in Dublin, Ireland. Jameson Distillery Bow St. is the original site where Jameson Irish Whiskey was distilled until 1971. It is now a visitors centre that provides guided tours, tutored whiskey tastings, JJs bar and a gift shop.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • St Patrick's Cathedral

      Saint Patrick's Cathedral (Irish: Ard-Eaglais Naomh Pádraig) in Dublin, Ireland, founded in 1191, is the National Cathedral of the Church of Ireland. With its 43-metre (141 ft) spire, St. Patrick's is the tallest church (not Cathedral) in Ireland and the largest. Christ Church Cathedral, also a Church of Ireland cathedral in Dublin, is designated as the local Cathedral of the diocese of Dublin and Glendalough.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • टेम्पल बार

      Temple Bar (Irish: Barra an Teampaill) is an area on the south bank of the River Liffey in central Dublin, Ireland. The area is bounded by the Liffey to the north, Dame Street to the south, Westmoreland Street to the east and Fishamble Street to the west. It is promoted as Dublin's 'cultural quarter' and, as a centre of Dublin's city centre's nightlife, is a tourist destination.Temple Bar is in the Dublin 2 postcode.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • Saint Stephen's Green

      St Stephen's Green (Irish: Faiche Stiabhna) is a city centre public park in Dublin, Ireland. The current landscape of the park was designed by William Sheppard. It was officially re-opened to the public on Tuesday, 27 July 1880 by Lord Ardilaun. The park is adjacent to one of Dublin's main shopping streets, Grafton Street, and to a shopping centre named for it, while on its surrounding streets are the offices of a number of public bodies as well as a stop on one of Dublin's Luas tram lines. It is often informally called Stephen's Green. At 22 acres (8.9 ha), it is the largest of the parks in Dublin's main Georgian garden squares. Others include nearby Merrion Square and Fitzwilliam Square. The park is rectangular, surrounded by streets that once formed major traffic arteries through Dublin city centre, although traffic management changes implemented in 2004 during the course of the Luas works have greatly reduced the volume of traffic. These four bordering streets are called, respectively, St Stephen's Green North, St Stephen's Green South, St Stephen's Green East and St Stephen's Green West.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • St. Audoen's Church of Ireland

      St Audoen's Church () is the church of the parish of Saint Audoen in the Church of Ireland, located south of the River Liffey at Cornmarket in Dublin, Ireland. This was close to the centre of the medieval city. The parish is in the Diocese of Dublin and Glendalough. St Audoen's is the oldest parish church in Dublin and still used as such. There is a Roman Catholic church of the same name adjacent to it.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Dublin Castle

      Dublin Castle (Irish: Caisleán Bhaile Átha Cliath) is a major Irish government complex, conference centre, and tourist attraction. It is located off Dame Street in Dublin. Until 1922 it was the seat of the British government's administration in Ireland. Most of the current construction dates from the 18th century, though a castle has stood on the site since the days of King John, the first Lord of Ireland. The Castle served as the seat of English, then later British, government of Ireland under the Lordship of Ireland (1171–1541), the Kingdom of Ireland (1541–1800), and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland (1800–1922). After the signing of the Anglo-Irish Treaty in December 1921, the complex was ceremonially handed over to the newly formed Provisional Government led by Michael Collins. It now hosts the inauguration of each President of Ireland and various State receptions. The castle was built by the dark pool ("Dubh Linn") which gave Dublin its name. This pool lies on the lower course of the River Poddle before its confluence with the River Liffey; when the castle was built, the Liffey was much wider, and the castle was effectively defended by both rivers. The Poddle today runs under the complex.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • Kilmainham Gaol

      Kilmainham Gaol (Irish: Príosún Chill Mhaighneann) is a former prison in Kilmainham, Dublin, Ireland. It is now a museum run by the Office of Public Works, an agency of the Government of Ireland. Many Irish revolutionaries, including the leaders of the 1916 Easter Rising, were imprisoned and executed in the prison by the British.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • Grand Canal Dock

      Grand Canal Dock (Irish: Duga na Canálach Móire) is a Southside area near the city centre of Dublin, Ireland. It is located on the border of eastern Dublin 2 and the westernmost part of Ringsend in Dublin 4, surrounding the Grand Canal Docks, an enclosed harbour where the Grand Canal comes to the River Liffey. The area has undergone significant redevelopment since 2000, as part of the Dublin Docklands area redevelopment project. The area has been nicknamed "Silicon Docks" by Google and Facebook (a reference to Silicon Valley) as it has become a popular location for multinational technology firms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Airbnb. The area has been the subject of debate over the balance of development and gentrification.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Christ Church Cathedral

      Christ Church Cathedral, more formally The Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, is the cathedral of the United Dioceses of Dublin and Glendalough and the cathedral of the ecclesiastical province of the United Provinces of Dublin and Cashel in the (Anglican) Church of Ireland. It is situated in Dublin, Ireland, and is the elder of the capital city's two medieval cathedrals, the other being St Patrick's Cathedral.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • O'Connell Street Upper

      O'Connell Street (Irish: Sráid Uí Chonaill) is Dublin's main thoroughfare. It measures 49 m (54 yds) in width at its southern end, 46 m (50 yds) at the north, and is 500 m (547 yds) in length. During the 17th century it was a narrow street known as Drogheda Street (named after Henry Moore, Earl of Drogheda). It was widened in the late 1700s and renamed Sackville Street (Sráid Saicfil, named after Lionel Sackville, 1st Duke of Dorset) until 1924, when it was renamed in honour of Daniel O'Connell, a nationalist leader of the early 19th century, whose statue stands at the lower end of the street, facing O'Connell Bridge. Located in the heart of Dublin city, it forms part of a grand thoroughfare created in the 18th century that runs through the centre of the capital, terminating at City Hall and Dublin Castle. Situated just north of the River Liffey, the street runs close to a north-south orientation. It has often been centre-stage in Irish history, attracting the city's most prominent monuments and public art through the centuries, and formed the backdrop to one of the 1913 Dublin Lockout gatherings, the 1916 Easter Rising, the Irish Civil War of 1922, the destruction of the Nelson Pillar in 1966, and many public celebrations, protests and demonstrations through the years – a role it continues to play to this day. State funeral corteges have often passed the GPO on their way to Glasnevin Cemetery, while today the street is used as the main route of the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade, and as the setting for the 1916 Commemoration every Easter Sunday. It also serves as a major bus route artery through the city centre. The modern tram, the Luas, has undergone an extension and trams now run once again through O'Connell Street. It only travels in one direction, the return loop, to link the system at St. Stephen's Green, runs via Marlborough Street, parallel with and east of O'Connell Street.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • Christ Church Cathedral

      Christ Church Cathedral, more formally The Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, is the cathedral of the United Dioceses of Dublin and Glendalough and the cathedral of the ecclesiastical province of the United Provinces of Dublin and Cashel in the (Anglican) Church of Ireland. It is situated in Dublin, Ireland, and is the elder of the capital city's two medieval cathedrals, the other being St Patrick's Cathedral.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • City Hall

      The City Hall, Dublin (Irish: Halla na Cathrach, Baile Átha Cliath), originally the Royal Exchange, is a civic building in Dublin, Ireland. It was built between 1769 and 1779 to the designs of architect Thomas Cooley and is a notable example of 18th-century architecture in the city.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • The Long Room Of The Old Library At Trinity College

      The Library of Trinity College Dublin (Irish: Leabharlann Choláiste na Tríonóide) serves Trinity College and the University of Dublin. It is a legal deposit or "copyright library", which means that publishers in Ireland must deposit a copy of all their publications there, free of charge. It is also the only Irish library to hold such rights for the United Kingdom. The Library is the permanent home to the Brian Boru harp which is a national symbol of Ireland, a copy of 1916 Proclamation of the Irish Republic, and the Book of Kells. Two of the four volumes of the Book of Kells are on public display, one opened to a major decorated page and the other to a typical page of text. The volumes and pages shown are regularly changed. Members of the University of Dublin also have access to the libraries of Tallaght University Hospital and the Irish School of Ecumenics, Milltown.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
आपका
चयन