आप इसमें कहां विजिट करना चाहते हैं लंदन

आपका
चयन

Kenwood House

Museum

३ घंटे

अनुमानित समय

Kenwood House (also known as the Iveagh Bequest) is a former stately home, in Hampstead, London, on the northern boundary of Hampstead Heath. The house was originally constructed in the 17th century and served as a residence for the Earls of Mansfield through the 18th and 19th centuries. Part of the estate was bought by the Guinness family in the early 20th century, and the whole property and grounds came under ownership of the London County Council and was open to the public by the end of the 1920s. It remains a popular local tourist attraction.

फोन

+44 370 333 1181

वेबसाइट

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/kenwood/?utm_source=Google%20Business&utm_campaign=Local%20Listings&utm_medium=Google%20Business%20Profiles&utm_content=kenwood%20house

खुले रहने का समय

  • रविवार 10:00 - 17:00
  • सोमवार 10:00 - 17:00
  • मंगलवार 10:00 - 17:00
  • बुधवार 10:00 - 17:00
  • गुरूवार 10:00 - 17:00
  • शुक्रवार 10:00 - 17:00
  • शनिवार 10:00 - 17:00
Powered by Google