आप इसमें कहां विजिट करना चाहते हैं पेरिस

    • दर्शनीय स्थल भ्रमण (41)

    • एफिल टॉवर

      एफ़िल टॉवर (फ़्रान्सीसी: फ़्रान्सीसी‎, /tuʀ ɛfɛl/) फ्रांस की राजधानी पैरिस में स्थित एक लौह टावर है। इसका निर्माण १८८७-१८८९ में शैम्प-दे-मार्स में सीन नदी के तट पर पैरिस में हुआ था। यह टावर विश्व में उल्लेखनीय निर्माणों में से एक और फ़्रांस की संस्कृति का प्रतीक है। एफ़िल टॉवर की रचना गुस्ताव एफ़िल के द्वारा की गई है और उन्हीं के नाम पर से एफ़िल टॉनर का नामकरन हुआ है। एफ़िल टॉवर की रचना १८८९ के वैश्विक मेले के लिए की गई थी। जब एफ़िल टॉवर का निर्माण हुआ उस वक़्त वह दुनिया की सबसे ऊँची इमारत थी। आज की तारीख में टॉवर की ऊँचाई ३२४ मीटर है, जो की पारंपरिक ८१ मंज़िला इमारत की ऊँचाई के बराबर है। बग़ैर एंटेना शिखर के यह इमारत फ़्रांस के मियो (फ़्रान्सीसी: फ़्रान्सीसी‎) शहर के फूल के बाद दूसरी सबसे ऊँची इमारत है। यह तीन मंज़िला टॉवर पर्यटकों के लिए साल के ३६५ दिन खुला रहता है। यह टॉवर पर्यटकों द्वारा टिकट खरीदके देखी गई दुनिया की इमारतों में अव्वल स्थान पे है। अन्तरराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर ताज महल जैसे भारत की पहचान है, वैसे ही एफ़िल टॉवर फ़्रांस की पहचान है। 1889 में फ़्रांसीसी क्रांति के शताब्दी महोत्सव के अवसर पर, वैश्विक मेले का आयोजन किया गया था। इस मेले के प्रवेश द्वार के रूप में सरकार एक टावर बनाना चाहती थी। इस टावर के लिए सरकार के तीन मुख्य शर्तें थीं-- टावर की ऊँचाई 300 मीटर होनी चाहिए टावर लोहे का होना चाहिए टावर के चारों मुख्य स्थंभ के बीच की दूरी 125 मीटर होनी चाहिए। इस प्रस्ताव पर 107 इंजीनियरों ने डिजाइन दिए जिसमें से गुस्ताव एफ़िल की परियोजना मंज़ूर की गई। मौरिस कोच्लिन,एमिल नुगिए इस परियोजना के संरचनात्मक इंजीनियर थे और स्टीफेन सौवेस्ट्रे वास्तुकार थे। 300 मजदूरों ने मिलकर एफ़िल टावर को 2 साल, 2 महीने और 5 दिनों में पूरा किया। इसका उद्घाटन 31 मार्च 1889 में हुआ और 6 मई से यह टावर लोगों के लिए खुला गया।हालाँकि एफ़िल टावर उस समय की औद्योगिक क्रांति का प्रतीक था और वैश्विक मेले के दौरान आम जनता ने इसे काफी सराहा, फिर भी कुछ नामी हस्तियों ने इस निर्माण की आलोचना की। उस वक़्त के सभी समाचार पत्र पैरिस के कला समुदाय द्वारा लिखे गए निंदा पत्रों से भरे पड़े थे। विडंबना की बात यह है कि जिन नामी हस्तियों ने शुरुआती दौर में इस टावर की निंदा की थी, उन में से कई हस्तियाँ ऐसी थीं जिन्होंने बदलते समय के साथ अपनी राय बदली। ऐसी हस्तियों में नामी संगीतकार शार्ल गुनो थे, जिन्होंने 14 फ़रवरी 1887 के समाचार पत्र "Le Temps " में एफ़िल टावर को पैरिस की बेइज्जती कहा था। बाद में उनके विचार बदले और उन्होंने एफिल टॉवर की प्रशस्ति में एक कॉन्सर्ट की रचना की। शुरुआती दौर में विचार यह था कि एफ़िल टावर को सिर्फ 20 साल तक कायम रखा जाएगा और 1909 में इसे नष्ट कर दिया जाएगा। लेकिन इन 20 सालों के दौरान टॉवर ने पर्यटकों को इस कदर आकर्षित किया और वैज्ञानिक दृष्टिकोण से भी इसे ऐसा उपयोगी माना गया कि इसे तोड़ने के बजाए इसे विश्व धरोहर के रूप में कायम रखने का फैसला किया गया। आकार टावर के चारों स्तंभ चार प्रमुख दिशाओं में बने हुए हैं और उन्हीं दिशाओं के अनुसार स्तंभों का नामकरण किया गया है जैसे कि--उत्तर स्तंभ, दक्षिण स्तंभ, पूरब स्तंभ और पश्चिम स्तंभ। फ़िलहाल, उत्तर स्तम्भ, दक्षिण स्तम्भ और पूरब स्तम्भ में टिकट घर और प्रवेश द्वार है, जहाँ से लोग टिकट ख़रीदकर टावर में प्रवेश कर सकते हैं। उत्तर और पूरब स्तंभों में लिफ्ट की सुविधा है और दक्षिण स्तम्भ में सीढ़ियां हैं जो कि पहली और दूसरी मंज़िल तक पहुँचाती हैं। दक्षिण स्तम्भ में अन्य दो निजी लिफ्ट भी हैं जिनमें से एक सर्विस लिफ्ट है और दूसरी लिफ्ट दूसरी मंज़िल पर स्थित'ला जुल्स वेर्नेस'नामक रेस्टोरेंट के लिए है।

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • विजेता डे मंगल

      The Champ de Mars (French pronunciation: ​[ʃɑ̃ də maʁs] ; English: Field of Mars) is a large public greenspace in Paris, France, located in the seventh arrondissement, between the Eiffel Tower to the northwest and the École Militaire to the southeast. The park is named after the Campus Martius ("Mars Field") in Rome, a tribute to the Latin name of the Roman God of war. The name also alludes to the fact that the lawns here were formerly used as drilling and marching grounds by the French military. The nearest Métro stations are La Motte-Picquet–Grenelle, École Militaire, and Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel, an RER suburban-commuter-railway station. A disused station, Champ de Mars, is also nearby.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • नोट्रे डेम डी पेरिस

      नोत्र देम दे पेरिस पेरिस, फ्रांस में एक मध्यकालीन कैथोलिक कैथेड्रल चर्च है। कैथेड्रल को फ्रेंच गोथिक वास्तुकला के बेहतरीन उदाहरणों में से एक माना जाता है। रिब वॉल्ट और फ्लाइंग बट्रेस, इसकी विशाल और रंगीन गुलाब खिड़कियां, और इसकी मूर्तिकला सजावट की प्रकृति के लिए विश्व में प्रसिद्ध है। कैथेड्रल 1160 में बिशप मौरिस डी सुली के तहत शुरू किया गया था और 1260 ईस्वी तक काफी हद तक पूरा हो गया था, हालांकि इसे आगामी शताब्दियों में अक्सर निर्माण संशोधित किया गया था। 1790 के दशक में, फ्रांसीसी क्रांति के दौरान नोट्रे-डेम को अपवित्रता का सामना करना पड़ा; इसकी अधिकांश धार्मिक कल्पना क्षतिग्रस्त या नष्ट हो गई थी। 1804 में, कैथेड्रल फ्रांस के सम्राट के रूप में नेपोलियन I के राज्याभिषेक का स्थल था, और हेनरी का बपतिस्मा, 1821 में चैंबर्ड की गणना और तीसरे फ्रांसीसी गणराज्य के कई राष्ट्रपतियों के अंतिम संस्कार का स्थल बना।

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • आर्क डी ट्रौम्फ़

      आर्क द ट्रिम्फ(फ़्रान्सीसी: फ़्रान्सीसी‎; आर्क़ डी ट्रिऑम्फ़ ल्'एटाॅल्) पैरिस में बना एक स्मारक है। ये शहर के बीचोंबीच चार्ल्स डी गॉल में खड़ा है। ये शॉन्ज़ एलिसीज़ महल के पश्चिमी छोर पर स्थित है। यह मेहराबदार द्वार, उन रांसीसी वीर सैनिकों की याद में बनवाया गया था, जिन्होंने नैपोलियनिक युद्धों में अपनी जान देश के लिए दी। इसके नीचे प्रथम विश्व युद्ध में शहीद हुए सैनिकों का स्मारक है।

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Champs-Élysées

      Champs-Élysées (फ़्रांसीसी pronunciation: [ʃɑ̃zeliˈze] ( सुनें)) is a prestigious avenue in Paris, France. 1910 m and 70 m Concorde - Arc de Triomphe USD1.5 million per 92.9 m².

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • पैलेस ऑफ़ वर्सेलिस

      The Palace of Versailles ( vair-SY, vur-SY; French: Château de Versailles [ʃɑto d(ə) vɛʁsɑj] (listen)) was the principal royal residence of France from 1682, under Louis XIV, until the start of the French Revolution in 1789, under Louis XVI. It is located in the department of Yvelines, in the region of Île-de-France, about 20 kilometres (12 miles) southwest of the centre of Paris.The palace is now an historical monument and UNESCO World Heritage site, notable especially for the ceremonial Hall of Mirrors, the jewel-like Royal Opera, and the royal apartments; for the more intimate royal residences, the Grand Trianon and Petit Trianon located within the park; the small rustic Hameau (Hamlet) created for Marie Antoinette; and the vast Gardens of Versailles with fountains, canals, and geometric flower beds and groves, laid out by André le Nôtre. The Palace was stripped of all its furnishings after the French Revolution, but many pieces have been returned and many of the palace rooms have been restored. In 2017 the Palace of Versailles received 7,700,000 visitors, making it the second-most visited monument in the Île-de-France region, just behind the Louvre and ahead of the Eiffel Tower.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • Pont des Arts

      The Pont des Arts or Passerelle des Arts is a pedestrian bridge in Paris which crosses the River Seine. It links the Institut de France and the central square (cour carrée) of the Palais du Louvre, (which had been termed the "Palais des Arts" under the First French Empire).

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Sacré-Cœur

      The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, commonly known as Sacré-Cœur Basilica and often simply Sacré-Cœur (French: Basilique du Sacré-Cœur, pronounced [sakʁe kœʁ]), is a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in Paris, France. A popular landmark and the second most visited monument in Paris, the basilica stands at the summit of the butte Montmartre, the highest point in the city. Sacré-Cœur Basilica is above all a religious (Catholic) building, shown by its perpetual adoration of the Holy Eucharist since 1885, and is also seen as a double monument, political and cultural, both a national penance for the defeat of France in the 1870 Franco-Prussian War and for the socialist Paris Commune of 1871 crowning its most rebellious neighborhood, and an embodiment of conservative moral order, publicly dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, which was an increasingly popular devotion since the visions of Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque in Paray-le-Monial.The basilica was designed by Paul Abadie. Construction began in 1875 and was completed in 1914. The basilica was consecrated after the end of World War I in 1919.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • Panthéon

      The Panthéon (French: [pɑ̃.te.ɔ̃]; Latin: pantheon, from Greek πάνθειον (ἱερόν) '(temple) to all the gods') is a building in the Latin Quarter in Paris, France. It was built as a church dedicated to the patron saint of Paris, Saint Genevieve, to house the reliquary châsse containing her relics, but was secularized during the French Revolution and converted into a mausoleum for the remains of distinguished French citizens. It is an early example of neo-classicism, with a façade modelled on the Pantheon in Rome, surmounted by a dome that owes some of its character to Bramante's Tempietto. Located in the 5th arrondissement on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève, the Panthéon looks out over all of Paris. Its designer Jacques-Germain Soufflot had the intention of combining the lightness and brightness of the Gothic cathedral with classical principles, but its role as a mausoleum required the great Gothic windows to be blocked.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Père Lachaise Cemetery

      Père Lachaise Cemetery (French: Cimetière du Père-Lachaise [simtjɛʁ dy pɛʁ laʃɛːz]; formerly cimetière de l'Est, "Cemetery of the East") is the largest cemetery in Paris, France (44 hectares or 110 acres). With more than 3.5 million visitors annually, it is the most visited necropolis in the world. The Père Lachaise is located in the 20th arrondissement and was the first garden cemetery, as well as the first municipal cemetery in Paris. It is also the site of three World War I memorials. The cemetery is located on the Boulevard de Ménilmontant. The Paris Métro station Philippe Auguste on Line 2 is next to the main entrance, while the station Père Lachaise, on both Line 2 and Line 3, is 500 meters away near a side entrance.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Tuileries Garden

      The Tuileries Garden (French: Jardin des Tuileries, IPA: [ʒaʁdɛ̃ de tɥilʁi]) is a public garden located between the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde in the 1st arrondissement of Paris, France. Created by Catherine de' Medici as the garden of the Tuileries Palace in 1564, it was eventually opened to the public in 1667 and became a public park after the French Revolution. In the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries, it was a place where Parisians celebrated, met, strolled and relaxed.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Jardin des Plantes

      The Jardin des plantes (French for "Garden of the Plants"), also known as the Jardin des plantes de Paris (French: [ʒaʁdɛ̃ dɛ plɑ̃t də paʁi]) when distinguished from other jardins des plantes in other cities, is the main botanical garden in France. The term Jardin des plantes is the official name in the present day, but it is in fact an elliptical form of Jardin royal des plantes médicinales ("Royal Garden of the Medicinal Plants"), which is related to the original purpose of the garden back in the 17th century. Headquarters of the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle (National Museum of Natural History), the Jardin des plantes is situated in the 5th arrondissement, Paris, on the left bank of the river Seine, and covers 28 hectares (280,000 m²). Since 24 March 1993, the entire garden and its contained buildings, archives, libraries, greenhouses, ménagerie (a zoo), works of art, and specimens' collection are classified as a national historical landmark in France (labelled monument historique).

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • The Centre Pompidou

      The Centre Pompidou (French pronunciation: ​[sɑ̃tʁ pɔ̃pidu]), also known as the Pompidou Centre in English, is a complex building in the Beaubourg area of the 4th arrondissement of Paris, near Les Halles, rue Montorgueil, and the Marais. It was designed in the style of high-tech architecture by the architectural team of Richard Rogers and Renzo Piano, along with Gianfranco Franchini. It houses the Bibliothèque publique d'information (Public Information Library), a vast public library; the Musée National d'Art Moderne, which is the largest museum for modern art in Europe; and IRCAM, a centre for music and acoustic research. Because of its location, the Centre is known locally as Beaubourg (IPA: [bobuʁ]). It is named after Georges Pompidou, the President of France from 1969 to 1974 who commissioned the building, and was officially opened on 31 January 1977 by President Valéry Giscard d'Estaing. As of 2006, the Centre Pompidou has had over 180 million visitors since 1977 and more than 5,209,678 visitors in 2013, including 3,746,899 for the museum.The sculpture Horizontal by Alexander Calder, a free-standing mobile that is 7.6 m (25 ft) tall, was placed in front of the Centre Pompidou in 2012.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Le Marais

      Le Marais (French pronunciation: [lə maʁɛ] (listen); "The Marsh") is a historic district in Paris, France. Long the aristocratic district of Paris, it hosts many outstanding buildings of historic and architectural importance. It spreads across parts of the 3rd and 4th arrondissements in Paris (on the Rive Droite, or Right Bank, of the Seine). Once shabby, the district has been rehabilitated and now sports trendy shopping and restaurants in streets such as Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue des Rosiers.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • लक्ज़मबर्ग गार्डन

      The Jardin du Luxembourg (French pronunciation: ​[ʒaʁdɛ̃ dy lyksɑ̃buːʁ]), also known in English as the Luxembourg Gardens, is located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, France. It was created beginning in 1612 by Marie de' Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France, for a new residence she constructed, the Luxembourg Palace. The garden today is owned by the French Senate, which meets in the Palace. It covers 23 hectares and is known for its lawns, tree-lined promenades, flowerbeds, model sailboats on its circular basin, and picturesque Medici Fountain, built in 1620. The name Luxembourg comes from the Latin Mons Lucotitius, the name of the hill where the garden is located.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Luxembourg Palace

      The Luxembourg Palace (French: Palais du Luxembourg, pronounced [pa.lɛ dy lyk.sɑ̃.buːʁ]) is located at 15 Rue de Vaugirard in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. It was originally built (1615–1645) to the designs of the French architect Salomon de Brosse to be the royal residence of the regent Marie de' Medici, mother of King Louis XIII. After the Revolution it was refashioned (1799–1805) by Jean Chalgrin into a legislative building and subsequently greatly enlarged and remodeled (1835–1856) by Alphonse de Gisors. Since 1958 it has been the seat of the Senate of the Fifth Republic.Immediately west of the palace on the Rue de Vaugirard is the Petit Luxembourg, now the residence of the Senate President; and slightly further west, the Musée du Luxembourg, in the former orangery. On the south side of the palace, the formal Luxembourg Garden presents a 25-hectare green parterre of gravel and lawn populated with statues and large basins of water where children sail model boats.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • लेस इन्वेलाइड्स

      Les Invalides (French pronunciation: ​[lezɛ̃valid]), formally the Hôtel national des Invalides (The National Residence of the Invalids), or also as Hôtel des Invalides, is a complex of buildings in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, France, containing museums and monuments, all relating to the military history of France, as well as a hospital and a retirement home for war veterans, the building's original purpose. The buildings house the Musée de l'Armée, the military museum of the Army of France, the Musée des Plans-Reliefs, and the Musée d'Histoire Contemporaine, as well as the Dôme des Invalides, a large church, the tallest in Paris at a height of 107 meters, with the tombs of some of France's war heroes, most notably Napoleon.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Petit Palais

      The Petit Palais (small palace) is an art museum in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France. Built for the 1900 Exposition Universelle ("universal exhibition"), it now houses the City of Paris Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des beaux-arts de la ville de Paris). The Petit Palais is located across from the Grand Palais on Avenue Nicolas II, today Avenue Winston-Churchill. The other façades of the building face the Seine and Avenue des Champs-Elysees.The Petit Palais is one of 14 museums of the City of Paris that have been incorporated since January 1, 2013, in the public corporation Paris Musées. It has been listed since 1975 as a monument historique by the French Ministry of Culture.

      साइट पर समय: २ घंटे
    • Sainte-Chapelle

      The Sainte-Chapelle (French pronunciation: ​[sɛ̃t ʃapɛl], Holy Chapel) is a royal chapel in the Gothic style, within the medieval Palais de la Cité, the residence of the Kings of France until the 14th century, on the Île de la Cité in the River Seine in Paris, France. Construction began sometime after 1238 and the chapel was consecrated on 26 April 1248. The Sainte-Chapelle is considered among the highest achievements of the Rayonnant period of Gothic architecture. It was commissioned by King Louis IX of France to house his collection of Passion relics, including Christ's Crown of Thorns – one of the most important relics in medieval Christendom, later hosted in the nearby Notre-Dame Cathedral until the 2019 fire, which it survived.Along with the Conciergerie, the Sainte-Chapelle is one of the earliest surviving buildings of the Capetian royal palace on the Île de la Cité. Although damaged during the French Revolution and restored in the 19th century, it has one of the most extensive 13th-century stained glass collections anywhere in the world.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
    • Trocadéro

      The Trocadéro (pronounced [trɔ.ka.de.ʁo]), site of the Palais de Chaillot ([pa.lɛ də ʃa.jo]), is an area of Paris, France, in the 16th arrondissement, across the Seine from the Eiffel Tower. It is also the name of the 1878 palace which was demolished in 1937 to make way for the Palais de Chaillot. The hill of the Trocadéro is the hill of Chaillot, a former village.

      साइट पर समय: एक घंटा
आपका
चयन