The Museum David and Alice van Buuren is a private house, now a museum, built from 1924 to 1928 for banker and art collector David van Buuren and his wife Alice in Brussels, Belgium. The house was decorated by David and Alice as a total work of art to present their art collection in a rich Art Deco interior. The house is surrounded by gardens designed by Jules Buyssens in 1925 and René Pechère in 1968 and 1970. The house was declared a National Heritage site in 2001. The private house became a museum in 1975 according to the testament of Alice van Buuren.