Henry Street (Irish: Sráid Anraí) is located on Dublin's Northside and is one of the two principal shopping streets of Dublin (the other being Grafton Street), running from the Spire of Dublin and the General Post Office on O'Connell Street in the east to Liffey Street in the west. At Liffey Street, the street becomes Mary Street, which continues the shopping street until it ends at crossing Capel Street, and Henry Street and Mary Street are often considered as one (and in fact form a single shopping area with their eastward continuations, beyond the Spire, North Earl Street and Talbot Street). The street was developed by Henry Moore, Earl of Drogheda whose estate lands and developments is reflected in the street names bearing his name, Henry Street, Moore Street, Earl Street, and Drogheda Street. No such lane called 'Of Lane' ever existed, despite popular myth. Most of those names still survive, but what was Drogheda Street is now O'Connell Street, Dublin's main street. Between the late 1700s and 1924 it was known as Sackville Street.